Download Link: http://gnastystudios...s/rose_icon.ico (Right-click > Save link as)
How do I apply a new custom icon?
Click on the image to enlarge...
1. Save the icon file anywhere you want. Preferably the ROSE Online folder (i.e. C:\Program Files\Gravity\ROSE Online).
2. Go into your ROSE Online folder and right-click on your desired launcher (in my case, genpatch.exe). Click on Send to > Desktop (create shortcut). See image above for reference.
3. Now, go to your desktop and right-click on the newly created shortcut. Select Properties.
4. Click on the [Change icon...] button and browse to where you saved the icon file.
5. Once you've found the icon, hit Open and then OK. Now click OK again to close and save your properties.
6. You're done! If everything has been done correctly, it should look like this:
This icon is scalable and contains 6 different resolutions; 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128 and 256x256 pixels.
Edited by Gnasty, 29 May 2011 - 03:56 AM.