• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 mageboi

mageboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

Yeah yeah doubling the catalysts worth in refining is good but FAILING IN A 93% "success" rate 3 times??? WTH I can't even go pass +5 just using orange or red powders? :wub: for nerfing the refining system!

#27 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

Yep, complete debuffs skills only work in turn based games, because you don't start the fight with buffs unlike MMO's such as this.

Yeah, it's ridiculous they don't understand this. The muse Purify skill in pre-evo was fine because everyone didn't have a bunch of buffs and buffs didn't give such an advantage that they do now. Currently, if you took two identical players, one buffed and one without, the one that had no buffs would lose 100% of the time. It would be fine if like you said, this was a turn based game or if buffs had little effect but it's neither of those.

If they want to give people cool/powerful skills be more original than just being like here, you can completely debuff people now! They should go play some real RPGs and take some damn ideas from there if they can't think of anything.

#28 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

the debuff skills is mad... 25% success rate is the max u shld have.. and yes, it shld b only for cleric!!!!

#29 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Dont they remember what happened last time Mage's had a high % debuff?

And I'm not talking about last week.

Phish is right about alot still has to be one on the stat tables. Especially for the Artisan's sake...

#30 mageboi

mageboi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

I like it better when chivalrous and other stuff was scattered to different unions.

#31 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

woohhoo....roll hammer 200points for 10 = 20 for 1 = arround 2m ingame....ROFL.

2m to get a chance 1:300 to get ur favorite stat?!?

make it 20 points for 10...may then anyone buy...but this way....only idi** will buy those.

but better make it ingame drop or npc item.

at least...thispatch " for me" is not worth comin back.

Edited by littlekami, 25 March 2011 - 02:51 AM.

#32 untamedpony

untamedpony

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

I don't know what to think about this patch yet, i'll watch and see.......

There is 1 thing you did wrong in my eyes, is the hammer, it's hard enough to lvl an arti and you do this to them!!

I hope you have plans to make this better for the arti.

so thumbs down on the hammer.....

#33 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Like many players in game, I notice the DEV's clever trick in the refine system. First, they reduce the max success rate of all Catalysts. The lower the quality of Catalyst, the bigger the reduction. For example, AU had 54% success rate at max. Now, AU only have 50% success rate at max. That is 4% reduction for AU. Red power had 30% at max. Now, red power have 22% at max. That is 8% reduction for red. Second, they increase the success rate of Venurune to compensate for the reduce in success rate of Catalysts. Third, they double the price for Venurune. In other words, they doubles the profit for changing the refine system a little. I think it is a clever maneuver.

#34 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:20 PM

What will this patch mean for battle clerics? I was interested in making a battle cleric, but now party buffs are not available like before to maximize skill points needed for attack skills in addition to buffs. :wub:

#35 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

What will this patch mean for battle clerics? I was interested in making a battle cleric, but now party buffs are not available like before to maximize skill points needed for attack skills in addition to buffs. :wub:

I am sure you can get those skills in game. They probably are expensive and rare, but you still can get them. Personally, I still have 2 sets of those buff skills.

#36 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:23 AM

and btw: as i proposed it EEVERYONE was against extra stats on union gear

so fuunny, cause now, everyone likes it....

NC...

its not liek the bonus stats are ap or anything.. just like acc and str/int/dex/con stuff like taht.

#37 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

The IM buffs that were removed were the pots for party, not the IM buff skills. You still have the party buff skills, don't worry.

And yes, they said the bonus stats would be added to other sets (Dark, legendary, etc.) later on.

#38 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

A random small bug regarding Union armors: Glorious heads have a lower defense than all other union based heads, and it is the same for each class.

#39 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

the first game with bonusstats was diablo 2

i alrdy suggested the bonus stats like half a year ago :wub:

There are probably more than 20 people who suggested this since the beginning of ROSE. (I know, I was one of them.) :wub:

and btw: as i proposed it EEVERYONE was against extra stats on union gear

so fuunny, cause now, everyone likes it....

NC...

Because whenever someone suggests something everyone goes "omg no fail idea devs have no time" like they know anything about how it works.

#40 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

OK, this thread is easy to post to.

Fix Orlo.

Lisents are dropping at about 1/10th of what they need to drop at. High level Chemicals are dropping at about 1/10th they need to drop at. Pink/grey/gun/black powder low essence/essence have no place ANYWHERE on orlo...completely unsure how they got added to the drop table there. The mobs are all considered "low" for some reason which is idiotic considering how much damage they do.

My biggest rant? WHY has it taken a month to fix orlo. You saw 9/10s of the players rage quit due to the changes, you threw even more experience to be gained than before back at the low level chars but you have absolutely ignored doing a single thing for high level characters. I hear all sorts of stuff being done for low levels but nothing being done for high levels.

Do low level characters have a higher right to being taken care of than us?
Do our item mall dollars not mean anything?
Were the epic weapons really supposed to keep us busy for months(A joke considering our penoy population)?
Are we supposed to refine those epic weapons with pink powder?
Are we supposed to pay $4 MILLION zuly for a single Lisent CR?
Are we supposed to pay $1.7 MILLION zuly for a single Lisent HG?
Are we supposed to refine our gear with the 4 Lisent CR we are able to buy from all of the available stores in Junon?

More Importantly:

Are we supposed to keep waiting (a month now) while you keep fixing all sorts of meaningless stuff(to all of us waiting at level 220) for low level characters and pretty much ignoring Orlo?

Most Importantly:

I refuse to spend money on a game where the developers show nonstop preference to other characters and pretty much ignore severe and game ending issues for a whole segment of it's users. I'm sick of waiting(4 weeks+ what...a month? 6???) for something to be done. It should have been fixed weeks ago when other levels were getting fixes. The fact that someone at level 100 gets better and regular drops than us at level 220 pisses me off so much I'm sitting here wondering why I even took the time to make this post. The message from all the people quitting obviously didn't sink in enough. If we(my family) didn't have so much stuff in this game, I would have been gone weeks ago...

[EDIT KA :Starting Personal attack on people, and how they might look like doesnt realy help. And is in clear violation with the forum Rules. You know better then this. Behaive Please]

Edited by KingArthur, 29 March 2011 - 08:56 PM.
To much ranting

#41 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

Update:

My son's char gets pb in DoD and CU/pink opal 2 in The goblin caves. Excellent drops for a level 100 character!

Almost funny that these(or any higher) really don't even drop vs the hardest mobs on orlo for level 220 chars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users