Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:21 AM

Hello,
I think that the number of people that have to sign the UW, is too high, and should be decreased.
Because it's really nice that we have UW every 2 hours, but its not that worth if 80% of them get canceled.

And just for the example:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Isnt it enought people? :|

#2 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

I don't agree. Why bother with a war that does not have enough people. If you are doing wars for points, you can get more points and faster from quests. The idea of the war is to acutally war. What we really need is a way to balance the sides and many ideas for this have been posted in the past. Random selection of people per side to even the sides, new map so that UW are more balanced and easier to fight if less people on one side, etc. Make UW more fun and more will sign up.

#3 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

Did I say i want it for points? i enjoy the UW, but I think (acoording to amount i saw waiting for the Portal) that it was enought people to ahve a real War.
By the way, you know what is the amount of people each side need now?

And of course I agree that making the UW more fun and interesting is a good idea as well to attract people.

And as I see, you are a Leonis player, if you were playing in Draconis(less people) you would have understand thats its annoying that the UW get cancel so many times.

:wub:

Edited by Aviv4, 26 March 2011 - 04:43 PM.

#4 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

Did I say i want it for points? i enjoy the UW, but I think (acoording to amount i saw waiting for the Portal) that it was enought people to ahve a real War.
By the way, you know what is the amount of people each side need now?

And of course I agree that making the UW more fun and interesting is a good idea as well to attract people.

And as I see, you are a Leonis player, if you were playing in Draconis(less people) you would have understand thats its annoying that the UW get cancel so many times.

:wub:

I see alot of people, maybe there wasn't enough leechers :3

#5 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

lol you got me.
But it doesn't really matter...leechers is another problem.

Anyway, it just looks like UW is every 2 hours beacuse it gets canceled alot so for it to happen few times it must be every 2 hours.
But it would be better if it was really every 2 hours, beacuse thats why they made it like that(?).
How? that's another question and up to them. (less people requirment/better war[new map, attractions, etc]).

That's at least what I think.

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

uw takes 20 people from the JO/AR side and 20 from the RC/FG side
at least last time i looked it did

1 user(s) are reading this topic