Sakray testing Brasilis - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sakray testing Brasilis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KakyuuOuhi

KakyuuOuhi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTN, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

Going to post this here as I can't find any discussion for Sakray Brasilis testing and the ticket system is not working/loading for me. Please move to appropriate area if I posted this in the wrong place, thanks. =)

I am a subscription player and to my account is still active. I would like to test out the Sakray Brasilis patch. I have the most recent version of the main RO client and downloaded the Sakray client off WP page. I have installed the Sakray client in a separate folder from the main RO folder as directed. The main client is patched and up to date and running fine. The Sakray client looks like it patches ok and I am able to get to the LOGIN. I login and the server Sakray says there are around 4 or 6 players online. ? My question; is there testing going on for Brasilis on Sakray right now, shouldn't there be many more people playing to test this new patch? I can get to the character select and I have 2 old characters I made for testing a few months ago(not sure if it was before renewal patch). I can go in game and I am at the Prontera fountain but see no NPCs that are usually placed there for testing benefits. If there is more than 4 or 6 players on Sakray right now, then what's going on? Hope to fix this before main server gets Brasilis. Please help? /derpy

Edited by KakyuuOuhi, 25 March 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#2 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

the gms are stupid. i wouldnt expect any of the npc's in until next week. all the quests are bugged, takes forever to get anywhere. so basically its like the first week of renewal testing where it was almost like trying to make a new account from scratch. i wouldnt waste my time with it until then really.

#3 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

All but one of the quests I have done are working currently. The broken one has been ticketed but I'm still waiting on a fix. That said, you're probably better off just waiting until it comes to the main servers; there's not much to do.

#4 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:15 AM

Well that is just stupid...Why ask us to test it if you arnt going to fix it and just upload it anyway?

#5 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

I cannot log on Sakray because I'm out of payment... xD

#6 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

It was supposed to be open to everyone regardless of subscription this week but i guess they didn't fix it yet:P

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10094 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:29 AM

I cannot log on Sakray because I'm out of payment... xD

Verified this was the case, it's on the list of issues that need to get patched properly that I sent up today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users