Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

The "Spear Mastery" skill in the 2 Hand tree, had "Movement Speed 20%" stat until last patch, which removed it.
Now, while Sword and Axe Mastery have 2 passive stats bonuses (ap\acc, ap\crit) spear has just AP. I suggest adding an attack speed passive which gives 20% Attack Speed, and not just for spear, it should work for every weapon a champ can use, since the Accuracy and Critical passives on the other 2 Masterys work for every weapon a soldier carries.

#2 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:46 PM

The "Spear Mastery" skill in the 2 Hand tree, had "Movement Speed 20%" stat until last patch, which removed it.
Now, while Sword and Axe Mastery have 2 passive stats bonuses (ap\acc, ap\crit) spear has just AP. I suggest adding an attack speed passive which gives 20% Attack Speed, and not just for spear, it should work for every weapon a champ can use, since the Accuracy and Critical passives on the other 2 Masterys work for every weapon a soldier carries.

Disagree lmao champ has too many advantages already its enough getting hit 2k-3k+ even on high dodge to be getting smacked at 200% + by a champ. Its good now.

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

Regardless it should have a bonus if the other weapons do, even if it involves changing the other weapons.

Change it to something such as this:

Sword Mastery: 10% accuracy at max level

Spear Mastery: 10% attack speed for Swords, Spears and Axes

Axe Mastery: 20% crit (leave it the same as crit is inferior to the other stats)

So, champs potentially lose 10% accuracy but can get 10% more attack speed. Not a buff or a nerf, and it leaves all weapons with a secondary stat bonus.

#4 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

I have a solution since the other mastery skills have passives and the spear one doesn't...

Remove the Acc and Crit passives from Axe and Sword so they're just like Spear Mastery.

Edited by Kaizy, 26 March 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#5 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

I have a solution since the other mastery skills have passives and the spear one doesn't...

Remove the Acc and Crit passives from Axe and Sword so they're just like Spear Mastery.

+1 GG SIR

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Disagree lmao champ has too many advantages already its enough getting hit 2k-3k+ even on high dodge to be getting smacked at 200% + by a champ. Its good now.

The only advantage champs had was mspd, rest was fine and is still fine. And champs at 200%?nah, I'm at 150% with 3 p7s lol. Not like a champ is gonna use full glorious. Only a spear could get like 170% without p7s but spear means less ap and less accuracy than sword.

Might just be a 10%, but it has do give em something, and don't support Kaizy's more nerf idea just cause ur playing raider now!

#7 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:39 AM

The only advantage champs had was mspd, rest was fine and is still fine. And champs at 200%?nah, I'm at 150% with 3 p7s lol. Not like a champ is gonna use full glorious. Only a spear could get like 170% without p7s but spear means less ap and less accuracy than sword.

Might just be a 10%, but it has do give em something, and don't support Kaizy's more nerf idea just cause ur playing raider now!

I could say the same about you dont support champ cause you play champ now !

#8 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

I could say the same about you dont support champ cause you play champ now !

a passive there would be fair, it's the only mastery with 1 single stat. so i'm being fair! not supporting anything :3

#9 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

Yeah but you still have alot of advantages already so im ok with spear mastery having nothing, not like you need it anyways im pretty sure you removed it from your build.

#10 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

Don't see the need for passives to be on every mastery. They all count even if you don't use the weapon don't they? So if you used a spear and learned sword mastery they would still get the 10% acc passive, right? So there is no reason for them to all have passives if they are all interchangeable. Adding one just because the other two have one is silly when you can use them all. Maybe if they were locked to specific weapons I would agree.

Although, I don't think a 10% aspd passive on spear mastery would hurt at all. I just don't like your reasoning. :o

Oh, and they should have put the best secondary passive on the mastery that had the worst skills. And the least attractive passive on the tree that had the best skills. If it's not like that already. (not enough champ experience here)

Edited by Kaizy, 31 March 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

Don't see the need for passives to be on every mastery. They all count even if you don't use the weapon don't they? So if you used a spear and learned sword mastery they would still get the 10% acc passive, right? So there is no reason for them to all have passives if they are all interchangeable. Adding one just because the other two have one is silly when you can use them all. Maybe if they were locked to specific weapons I would agree.

Although, I don't think a 10% aspd passive on spear mastery would hurt at all. I just don't like your reasoning. :o

Oh, and they should have put the best secondary passive on the mastery that had the worst skills. And the least attractive passive on the tree that had the best skills. If it's not like that already. (not enough champ experience here)

Well, when I was spear I had to spend several points on Sword masteries for some accuracy. It has a price. I couldn't max out HP passives, DEF passives and couldn't get a couple of decent attack skills maxed.

With the 10% on spear I'd have to give up a few stats again for it. I don't need it personally, I'm just stating that instead of just removing it they should have replaced it with something else, according to how the other 2 masterys work.

#12 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

Idea added to the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users