#1 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

Don't you guys think they need a little speed boost? I mean just maybe another 10% will greatly help. Bourg ap is only decent, they got no defense once so ever,and their dodge is not reliable. In my experience gun bourg rely on aspd on mspd, and our mspd is still too low. I have full precious set and a IM mustache and i only have 1600 mspd max (self buff). My champ right now move faster than my bourg, just to clarify I am referring to the Champ after the mspd nerf. I do not have IM passive for mspd yet, but it just some of my thoughts. My friend who got full precious, sagi set, and Im passive only have 2k mspd max. If you put that on champ with epic spear, champ could still go faster.

Any thoughts or comment is appreciated but please back it up with reasons.

#2 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:27 PM

They are fine running the way they are. If anything they are better off now that champs and knights were slowed down.

#3 sexybeast321

sexybeast321

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

How does one keep a bourg alive by dodge or defence without losing too much killing speed? :S

Is running away all the only defence that keeps them alive? And their mercs become near useless to tank at higher lvls too.

At least champs can take quite a few before going down.

Edited by sexybeast321, 28 March 2011 - 08:00 PM.

#4 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:32 PM

They are fine running the way they are. If anything they are better off now that champs and knights were slowed down.

since when were knights fast? i dont ever remember having a speed passive on my knight and ive played 2 years lol.

#5 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

Since they had the 20% mspeed passive from spear mastery...

#6 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

Since they had the 20% mspeed passive from spear mastery...

Bleh.. sounds like i shoulda invested in that.. never thought of it. :/

#7 crimlet

crimlet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

What does this thread mean?
I have artisan and knight. Artisan has Salesman Galt plus Light Step. I don't think knight as any sort of speed boost skill. My artisan usually runs faster than anybody I party with. With Salesman Galt and Light Step maxed out, that is about as fast as a dealer can get without outside buff. And it's pretty fast relative to other characters.

Bourgoise also has Wind Step to move even faster. As well as skills that augment their attack speeds and dodge.

Soldier, on the other hand, is just slow. I don't know of any skill I can give him to make him run faster.

Edited by crimlet, 29 March 2011 - 12:21 PM.

#8 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:59 PM

Wanna fast ? Drive mustang. XD

#9 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

What does this thread mean?
I have artisan and knight. Artisan has Salesman Galt plus Light Step. I don't think knight as any sort of speed boost skill. My artisan usually runs faster than anybody I party with. With Salesman Galt and Light Step maxed out, that is about as fast as a dealer can get without outside buff. And it's pretty fast relative to other characters.

Bourgoise also has Wind Step to move even faster. As well as skills that augment their attack speeds and dodge.

Soldier, on the other hand, is just slow. I don't know of any skill I can give him to make him run faster.

You just made me LoL'ed. What level are you and what server? I bet you anything that my champ as it is now is faster than you. Bourg speed buff sucks. My cleric got only 700 Int but with her speed buff she give me another 60mspd. Space attack + a couple stuns would kill bourg really easy. with my +11 Epic wep i attack champ around 400 normal damage. Just compare to my champ i only need to attack him about 30-40 times (include crits) to kill him. damn i could just go IMBA style all day in UW, or wait i can't cause my champ is faster. BoomBoom -_- i'm stun, I'm dead.

Edited by oKinGo, 30 March 2011 - 02:11 PM.

#10 crimlet

crimlet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

You just made me LoL'ed. What level are you and what server? I bet you anything that my champ as it is now is faster than you. Bourg speed buff sucks. My cleric got only 700 Int but with her speed buff she give me another 60mspd. Space attack + a couple stuns would kill bourg really easy. with my +11 Epic wep i attack champ around 400 normal damage. Just compare to my champ i only need to attack him about 30-40 times (include crits) to kill him. damn i could just go IMBA style all day in UW, or wait i can't cause my champ is faster. BoomBoom -_- i'm stun, I'm dead.

Do you not know how to communicate? At what part of this thread did the topic become who is faster than me? What server am I on and what is my level because the topic is about who is faster than me.

I stated in my last post. Dealers have Salesman Galt and Light Step to make then run faster. Bourgeois has Wind Step skill to make them run faster. Last I checked, Solders and their 2nd job have no skill to make them go faster. It doesn't matter if it's me or another player. A dealer/bourgeois with those speed buffs can run faster than soldiers who have no speed buff.

So if there is a point to this thread, explain it legitimately with proper English because all you're doing is ranting and flaming without properly explaining what the topic is about.

#11 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

Do you not know how to communicate? At what part of this thread did the topic become who is faster than me? What server am I on and what is my level because the topic is about who is faster than me.

I stated in my last post. Dealers have Salesman Galt and Light Step to make then run faster. Bourgeois has Wind Step skill to make them run faster. Last I checked, Solders and their 2nd job have no skill to make them go faster. It doesn't matter if it's me or another player. A dealer/bourgeois with those speed buffs can run faster than soldiers who have no speed buff.

So if there is a point to this thread, explain it legitimately with proper English because all you're doing is ranting and flaming without properly explaining what the topic is about.

This topic is suppose to be about a game-play of Bourg and Artisan class. How to make them viable in PvP and war? They got a very low mspd. Just to keep them alive is hard enough while doing only a decent amount of damage. If you read my first post i was comparing a Bourg class to a Champ. Even after champ got mspd nerf they can still run faster than bourg as it is now. You are the one making it sound like "what's the point of this post?".This is not about self buff, because nobody cares if you got self buff or not. Why? because every high tier player got their own cleric. My English is perfectly fine, and i don't need anyone to tell me to speak proper English.

Edited by oKinGo, 30 March 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#12 crimlet

crimlet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

If your English is fine, then why you start babbling about completely off topic garbage instead of explaining your point from the beginning? I asked a simple question about the point of the thread based on my understanding of the game thus far. Which I elaborated in my first response. And you rather start a flame war than explain what you're talking about. Furthermore, the assertion that "every" high tier player has their own cleric is incorrect.

In your posts, you've inferred and stated that champs run faster than bourgs. Which only circles back to my original observation. Bourgs have Salesman Galt, Light Step, and Wind Step. So as far as I can conclude, based on this understanding, dealers/bourg with these skills activated are "inherently" faster than soldiers/champs. Hence, it would seem more appropriate to request for an increase soldier inherent speed.

So you're saying that going higher levels, champ are inherently faster than bourg with his 3 skills maxed and activated?

To clarify, my question is as follows:
If bourgs already are inherently faster than champs, then what is the point of requesting more speed for bourgs?
If, as you claim, champs are inherently faster than bourgs, then what am I missing in my observation that makes it so?

#13 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

Champ are faster than bourg with cleric speed buff. And many other classes are faster than Bourg with cleric buffs. At high levels no one really rely on self buffs, but cleric buffs. Some self buffs are exceptional, because they got highert % than cleric buffs. But still 90% of a time every character in the game rely on cleric buffs. I will say it again, everyone wants cleric buffs. Which back to the topic, I think bourg mspd buff need a higher percentage. It should give at least higher than what cleric buff gives, because they rely on it. And what i said was right. Every high tier player have their own cleric, because they know the important of the buffs. So they don't have to go around saying "hey, buff please." By high tier player, i am referring to the understanding of the game. If you got full +15 set and a level 220 char that does not apply you as a high tier player.

Why i raged at your post? Simply a miss understanding. I thought you were saying that "What's the point of making this post, bourg class is clearly faster that any other class".

Edited by oKinGo, 30 March 2011 - 07:29 PM.

#14 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

well, all class have its own unique speciality. why u keep complain about artisan & bourgh need more mspeed ??
artisan supposed to crafting , not pvping. samething for bourg, its speciality for farming.
if u want pvp make champ, mage, raider or scout.
if u want make arti & bourg have more mspeed, its same thing like a champ / mage asking for crafting skill ..
come on bro, grow up .. .
just pick what class u like, and make it strong ..

#15 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

I am not complaining. It just simply a discussion. I just want to see Bourg and Artistan more often in Union war and some other stuff. Yes their purpose is to farm and craft. But many people enjoy pvp using gun (because it looks cool).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users