All the servers going to open to everyone? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

All the servers going to open to everyone?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iForGotHerName

iForGotHerName

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

There will be no more monthly subscription? I read the update and kinda confused .

#2 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

Ymir is still going to be mostly off-limits, I'm just quoting what it says on the blog.

"Both Valkyrie and Yggdrasil are considered "Open" servers, while Ymir will be a "VIP" server."

They mentioned something somewhere (can't seem to find it right this moment) explaining that Ymir will remain "VIP" to keep the bots out -_- But you will be able to gain access by getting an invitation from someone on the Ymir server or through special events and promotions they may have. Right now they are offering free transfers from Ygg to Ymir, though it hasn't been mentioned if you can transfer from Valk to Ymir without an invite.

The GMs left replies to some comments on the >>blog<< (more-so than on the forum post), you might find more answers there, as not everyone uses the forums.

I just woke up, sorry I can't dig for more information, for I am groggy -_- In a nutshell (after all my rambling), no, Ymir will not be open to everyone.

Edited by ABK1986, 28 March 2011 - 04:02 AM.

#3 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

there will be a subscription (premium) option that will give you higher exp rates, special npc access, etc. Or you can play for free for 1x rates and some limitations. However, on Ymir you need to be in premium mode to make a new chara while on Valk and Ygg you can create 3 100% for free but to make the other 6 slots you'll need to be in premium.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users