Gravity - Terrible Customer Service! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Gravity - Terrible Customer Service!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kavo

Kavo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

I feel like I am treated like an idiot. My ticket is closed, and my character is still on the same server? It is NOT transfered to Ymir server after you closed my case. I had the same situation last time when I requested for answer for my kafra points taken by the system after you guys did a server recovery, and you know what? No response after my initial request.... This is terrible and unacceptable to the customers who have been supporting Gravity because your support team is not treating customer right.

Regards,
Kevin

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

You probably had something conflicting with the transfer. Just open another ticket and be patient.

#3 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:22 PM

I actually found your ticket. You submitted a ticket on 3/23 at 8:31pm. The ticket was responded to on 3/24 at 7:41pm. The representative who responded is waiting for a response before proceeding with the request. The reason the ticket was closed was because it was waiting for 48 hours without a response from you.

You can check the status of your ticket by logging in to the support tool. This will allow you to check the response that was given and to respond yourself. I'll look at getting these requests expedited, but I did want to inform you that your ticket did get a response.

If you would like, you are more than welcome to PM me if you have further concerns regarding ticket responses.

#4 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

I have a ticket opened since february... you know?

#5 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

I have a ticket opened since february... you know?

Our QA Team is actually waiting for resolution to your issue. Looking at it, I don't see an initial response to your issue, and I do apologize for that. I will be looking to see why that happened and correcting it. However, before giving you a final response, we want to make sure your problem actually gets solved.

#6 Kavo

Kavo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

I actually found your ticket. You submitted a ticket on 3/23 at 8:31pm. The ticket was responded to on 3/24 at 7:41pm. The representative who responded is waiting for a response before proceeding with the request. The reason the ticket was closed was because it was waiting for 48 hours without a response from you.

You can check the status of your ticket by logging in to the support tool. This will allow you to check the response that was given and to respond yourself. I'll look at getting these requests expedited, but I did want to inform you that your ticket did get a response.

If you would like, you are more than welcome to PM me if you have further concerns regarding ticket responses.

Thanks! That's exactly the answer I needed... Why don't the support just email me with a really short explanation. Anyway, Thanks a lot for the response.
Forgot to mention, I did respond, but I am not sure why the representative did not receive it.

#7 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

Thanks! That's exactly the answer I needed... Why don't the support just email me with a really short explanation. Anyway, Thanks a lot for the response.
Forgot to mention, I did respond, but I am not sure why the representative did not receive it.

The system did not get a response, and that is the reason the ticket closed. If you replied to the email you were sent, that would be the reason, as you need to reply through the ticket system in order for it to show up for us.

#8 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

Our QA Team is actually waiting for resolution to your issue. Looking at it, I don't see an initial response to your issue, and I do apologize for that. I will be looking to see why that happened and correcting it. However, before giving you a final response, we want to make sure your problem actually gets solved.

Haha, don't worry Sir!

In fact I thought it would be answered when the bug was solved.

Edited by Fibrizzo, 28 March 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#9 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

Is this a thread about Nexon?

#10 Kavo

Kavo

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

The system did not get a response, and that is the reason the ticket closed. If you replied to the email you were sent, that would be the reason, as you need to reply through the ticket system in order for it to show up for us.

AHHH That figures. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thank you!

#11 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

AHHH That figures. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thank you!

You are quite welcome.

#12 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:39 PM

awww so it seems TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, turned out to be TERRIBLE misunderstanding *clap clap*
ALL HAIL GRAVITY! THEY TURN TABLES LIKE A G6.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users