• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drogyn

Drogyn

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Like the title suggests, you would basically have the characters be able to customize their own stuff. Such as making the 'Kenshin Slash' skill, or the 'Blood Tiara' equipment. Naturally there would have to be certain limitations. Maybe even go so far as to make so that you can only rename pre-existing stuff, I don't care, just SOME WAY of customizing, of giving people a chance to truly make their own legend. More on limitations, a skill obviously wouldn't be able to do 1,000,000,000,000 damage for only 1 SP. And an equipment obviously wouldn't give you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of every stat. Plus, people could copy-right(for lack of a better term) certain names so that no one but them could make a skill named 'Kenshin Slash', although it should probably cost some money. NOT REAL MONEY,IN GAME CURRENCY LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD GET FROM KILLING MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!! Because...you know... not every one can spend money on these games...so....yeah. Just, some way of making your character truly Legendary, because no matter how rare your stuff is, no matter how expensive it is, someone else can get it too. So a way should be made so that people can't get it too. I realize that after a while this would lose it's coolness, since people would just start to make stuff left and right and eventually there wouldn't be anything left that could possibly be unique *inhale*, but I think it would still be really awesome and would go a long way towards making more people like the game. Plus, maybe weapons that can level up, they would have to be really rare of course, not like, you'd find them in the deepest of dungeons, but just that people wouldn't get every day. I don't mean 'Level 1: Str+5, Level 2: Str+7' all the way up to a certain max level, I mean the stats would continuously level up forever and ever. Well maybe not ever and ever, but you hopefully get the idea. I realize I kinda went off topic with that, so I bid you adieu. I realize the custom skills would be hard to do, since names don't a technique make, but maybe people could provide their own animations that would have to be approved by the game people or something.

#2 Sadmoto

Sadmoto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

No. Too much work not enough $$. long story short.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users