Union Reward Item Exchange System - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Union Reward Item Exchange System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

Heya,

I just recently returned to Rose after a 3-4 month break. Needless to say I noticed ALOT of awesome changes that will certainly keep me playing (for the time being at the very least). Love the new epic weps.. love the new UI.. love the new city.. and the new refine system and the list goes on....

However.. as I was grinding Union points earlier for that last piece of level 200 Union armour I needed... I got to thinking about how new armour is slated to be added sometime later this year and thought.. well.. whats the point? I know the armour would serve its purpose for a short time.. yes it would be awesome to have the set bonus.. and yes I could sell it later on when the new sets are added for a fraction of the price they are going for in shops now... but.. is that really what I want? For all the time and effort spent on grinding the set? (this is the 4th Union set I've farmed on my way to 200+). The answer was not really....

So.. why isn't there a trade in option? or an option to sell your Union armour back to the Union trader guys for Union points instead of zulie?

The new changes to the Union armour system and assigning specific sets to each indivual Union actually makes this idea perfect.

So.. lets say I barter for the Precious Raptor Helm for 1153 Union Points and want to get a new helm once new armour comes out. I'd like an option to trade my helm in for 15-20% of that to use TOWARDS a new armour piece.

For example:

- you go out and farm 1153 U-Points for a level 200 helm from Ferell Guild
- a new level 220 helm comes out costing 1435 U-Points
- you return to the Ferell Guild armour trader and "sell" your old armour piece for 20% of its U-Point worth (231 U-Points)
- you now only need 1204 Union Points for the new shiney armour..

The 20% or so is just a random figure.. ideally it would be 30 or 35% but the Devs usually have their own system and formulas no doubt.
Also for those that refined their armour and spent all that hard earned cash on the items an additional 2% could be added per refine level or you could sell it in your shop or whatever.

Thank you,
Elements (207 Raider)

Edited by Elements, 29 March 2011 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users