Rim's Naked PvP League - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Rim's Naked PvP League

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

Lately, it's been ridiculously hard to find PvP matches and I'm getting tired of it. So! I decided to try to do something about it. Presenting...

RIM'S NAKED PVP LEAGUE

Looking for the Live Stream or previously recorded matches? Check out Sheol's stream at:
http://www.justin.tv/disregardthat

Looking for a team? Check here first!

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ROSTERS FOR WEEK'S MATCHES:
THURSDAY @ 6 P.M. PST (9 P.M. EST)

SCHEDULE FOR 4/23-4/24:

(Winners in bold.)

SATURDAY
Match 1 - 6-6:30 p.m. - Bromance VS. TKA
Match 2 - 6:30-7 p.m. - UCLA VS. Bromance (UCLA disbanded.)
Match 3 - 7-7:30 p.m. - SuparNarbs VS. Playmates (SuparNarbs forfeits.)
Match 4 - 7:30-8 p.m. - Kung-Fu Masters VS. TKA
Match 5 - 8-8:30 p.m. - Kung-Fu Masters VS. Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka

SUNDAY

I'm afraid it turns out that I will likely be unavailable for matches Sunday evening. We'll reschedule these matches for next weekend. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Match 1 - 6-6:30 p.m. - Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka VS. TKA
Match 2 - 6:30-7 p.m. - Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka VS. SuparNarbs
Match 3 - 7-7:30 p.m. - Bromance VS. SuparNarbs
Match 4 - 7:30-8 p.m. - UCLA VS. Playmates (UCLA disbanded.)
Match 5 - 8-8:30 p.m. - Kung-Fu Masters VS. Playmates

(UCLA has 2 matches this weekend, every other team has 3 matches. Until we get more teams, we will rotate which team receives only 2 matches each week.)

**ALSO: Please note, there will be no changes to skill restrictions this week. If you would like to see some changes, please head to the suggestions thread and share your opinions there (please try to provide better reasoning than just "No," or "I don't like this skill.")

RESULTS FOR 4/16-4/17:

(Winners in bold.)

Match 2 - 6:30-7 p.m. SUNDAY - UCLA VS. Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka
Match 3 - 7-7:30 p.m. SUNDAY - UCLA VS. SuparNarbs
Match 4 - 7:30-8 p.m. SUNDAY - Kung-Fu Masters VS. SuparNarbs
Match 5 - 8-8:30 p.m. SUNDAY - Kung-Fu Masters VS. Bromance
Match 1 - 8:30-9 p.m. SUNDAY (Rescheduled) - Bromance VS. Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka

PLEASE NOTE: If time slots don't work out for the first couple of weeks, don't worry. I'll be accommodating at first while we smooth out the rough edges. However, once we get the league fully underway, I'll have to set stricter schedules to allow for everyone to participate as much as possible. I'll always post schedules by the roster deadline each week (6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST on Wednesdays), so you'll have plenty of time to figure out who should be available, who will participate, etc. If your team desperately needs a different time slot, I'll see what I can do.

For now, this should give us a framework.

---

REALLY BASIC RULES

Read this before you register.

- Matches are 3v3 Elimination-style using teams, 3 MINUTES duration, HANDICAP ON, ITEMS OFF, JUMP DASHING BLOCKED.

- Teams are 3 players minimum, 5 players maximum. Only 3 players from a team can participate in a match at one time. Teams can only include one member from each subclass (Overlord + Dragoon OK, Dragoon + Dragoon NOT OK). Each player may only join one team at a time.

- Minimum level is 50 for all participants.

- Only gear allowed is a REGULAR GRADE level 25 weapon with NO ENCHANTMENT (+0).

- CHEATING will result in a BAN. POOR SPORTSMANSHIP will result in a WARNING and/or SUSPENSION and then a BAN for a second offense.

- SKILL USE RESTRICTIONS: The following skills are NOT PERMITTED in league play. If any member of either team uses one of these skills once during a match, a warning will be issued and that round will automatically go to their opponents (play will continue as practice until round ends). If any member of the offending team uses such a skill again, they will FORFEIT the match for their whole team.

SKILL RESTRICTION CHANGES (WEEK 2):

[Warriors]: Impervion and Weapon Suspension are no longer banned.
[Mages]: Sanctuary, Arch Sanctuary, Chain Lightning and Disease are no longer banned.
[Thieves]: Wood Rush is no longer banned.
[Archers]: No changes.

SKILL RESTRICTION LIST (WEEK 2):

[Warriors]

Sword Dance, Parry, Revenge, Armor Break, Barricade, Co/ckroach Life, Time Reverse, ALL 4TH JOB SKILLS EXCEPT PASSIVES.

[Mages]

Slow Heal, Self Heal, Wide Heal, Instant Heal, HP Restore, Barrier, Perfect Seal, ALL 4TH JOB SKILLS EXCEPT PASSIVES.

[Thieves]

Hypnotizer, Mind Reading, ALL 4TH JOB SKILLS EXCEPT PASSIVES.

[Archers]

Hallucination, Silence Trap, ALL 4TH JOB SKILLS EXCEPT PASSIVES.

**PLEASE NOTE: These skill restrictions are subject to change based on the need to further balance gameplay. These rules will apply for now, and if more skills need to be added/removed from this list, that will be done after further consideration. Feel free to leave your suggestions/requests in the comments below.

- When you are preparing for a match, PLEASE REMOVE ALL EQUIPMENT except the level 25 weapon BEFORE you enter the match lobby. This will save time and help keep things running smoothly. I will verify each player's equipment (or rather, lack thereof) prior to each match.

---

OFFICIAL RULES

Read this if you want DETAILED information about each rule listed above.

- ROSTER/TEAM RESTRICTIONS: Put together a team with your friends. Teams are 3 players MINIMUM and 5 players MAXIMUM, and you may only have ONE team member from each class (for instance, only one paladin, or only one invoker, etc.). You CAN, however, have two warriors or two mages (they just can't be from the same promotional class tree). EACH PLAYER can only be on ONE TEAM'S ROSTER at a time. NO EXCEPTIONS, except in the case of substitutions. Obviously, I cannot allow people to join the league with multiple characters on different teams, otherwise they would eventually be stuck facing one of their own teams, which could cause fairness issues (not to mention, you can't play for two teams at once). HOWEVER, you may place more than one of your characters on the SAME team, as long as you have three different human players minimum (this allows teams with fewer than five members to still take advantage of a full five-character roster).

- LEVEL RESTRICTIONS: MINIMUM LEVEL for ALL players is 50, so if your character isn't level 50 or above, you'll have to grind to get there. YOU CAN DO IT! Please note that characters above level 60 get to assign their stat points, so take this into account when creating your teams.

- GEAR RESTRICTIONS: Strip yourselves of all gear except for a level 25 weapon! Absolutely NO cash gear, medals, armor, accessories, etc. This rule MAY CHANGE to allow MEDALS to be equipped once I've had time to test their effect on naked PvP. But for now, ONLY a level 25 weapon and NOTHING else. Your weapon must have NO enchantment whatsoever (meaning nothing +1 or above), and it must have no soulcraft options (NORMAL GRADE weapons, only).

- MATCH TEAM SETUP: Matches are 3 players VS. 3 players ONLY. If your team has more than 3 players, then before each match, you must decide which 3 will participate. Once a match has started, there is NO swapping teammates in or out. This rule, too, MAY CHANGE in time.

- MATCH SETTINGS: Matches are set at a time limit of 3 MINUTES. The use of ITEMS during a match is not permitted (the option will be turned OFF). The HANDICAP option will be turned ON. Also, JUMP DASHING (the long, soaring type) will be BLOCKED (meaning you can't use it).

- MAPS: Matches will all take place in the LABYRINTH OF MYSTERY PvP map. In the event of a draw, a second match will take place in the WOODIE'S CHECKPOINT PvP map. This second match is between TWO players, one from each team (teams may decide who will participate). If the second match is a draw, the match will be recorded as a TIE for both teams.

- OFFICIATING: I (Rim) will officiate/referee each match myself. If I will not be available for a particular week's matches, I will try to find a replacement ahead of time so matches can proceed as planned.

- MATCH STREAMING/RECORDING: My dearly beloved guild leader (Sheol) has graciously offered to stream matches. Thanks Sheoru! <3 I may also record tournament matches myself for anytime-viewing.

- CHEATING/POOR SPORTSMANSHIP: ANY PLAYER CAUGHT CHEATING will be subject to an IMMEDIATE and PERMANENT BAN from the league. The banned player's team will forfeit the match for the week during which the ban was put into effect, after which it will be up to the team to find a replacement team member. POOR SPORTSMANSHIP during matches will NOT be tolerated. You will be warned once, after which you will be subject to a temporary suspension (1 week). If the behavior continues beyond that point, you will be BANNED. Poor sportsmanship includes but is not limited to: Dragging personal conflicts out into the open during matches; rude behavior (personal attacks, name-calling, the use of profanity directed at a specific player, etc.), and a few other types of behavior which should be obvious.

- SUBSTITUTIONS: If scheduling issues arise (see League Schedule below), a team may substitute ONE PLAYER who is not a regular member of their team for their weekly match. Substitutes can be players from another team or players who are not registered with the league, but they MUST UNDERSTAND AND ABIDE BY ALL RULES during league play. If a team needs more than one substitute to front a full team, they FORFEIT their match for that week. ALSO, you CANNOT use a substitute player who is of the same class as another player who will be present on your team (whether actually playing or not) on the day of the match. You may only use a substitute who is of the same class as a regular team member if that member is the one who cannot make it for that week's match.

- DISCONNECTIONS/CRASHES: In the event of a DC (disconnect) or crash for a player on either team, the match will be restarted the first time. BUT, the progress of the first match will be taken into consideration along with the outcome of rounds in the new match, and whichever team reaches a total of 5 winning rounds first (including the outcomes of the first match's rounds and the new match's rounds) will be considered the winning team. If a DC then occurs on the other team during the second match, the game will go to a third match, following these same rules (first to 5 wins). If a team has more than one DC occur (in more than one match), that team FORFEITS.

...So, for instance, say Team A wins 2 rounds in the first match, then in round 3 Team B has a disconnect. In the second match, Team A loses 3 rounds and then wins 3. Team A wins that match.

If, during the second match, Team B wins 3 rounds and then Team A has a DC, a third match begins (score: Team A - 2, Team B - 3), and the first team to 5 winning rounds is the victor.

If, during the second (or third) match, Team A or Team B has a second DC, they forfeit.

Any ties occurring using this method will use the same tie-breaker as any normal match (1v1, each team choosing a representative).

---

LEAGUE SCHEDULE

Starting next week, each week, there will be a list of matches that need to be completed (each team will participate in one match per week). Matches will occur on SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. PST (9 p.m.-12 a.m./Midnight EST), UNLESS otherwise indicated in advance (check this thread on Saturday before matches begin for confirmation).

**IF THESE TIME SLOTS ARE LIKELY TO BE AN ISSUE FOR YOU during a particular week, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE and INFORM YOUR TEAMMATES AHEAD OF TIME so they can find a substitute or rearrange the roster for that week.

If either team for a scheduled match cannot front a full team (at least 3 players) for a match during one of the time slots listed above, they will FORFEIT that week's match. If both teams encounter this issue, the match simply does not count for either team.

When you are preparing for a match, PLEASE REMOVE ALL EQUIPMENT except the level 25 weapon BEFORE you enter the match lobby. This will save time and help keep things running smoothly. I will verify each player's equipment (or rather, lack thereof) prior to each match.

Edited by Rimmy, 25 April 2011 - 09:52 AM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

LEAGUE ROSTERS

**PLEASE NOTE: All roster changes must be submitted to Rim via forum private message by WEDNESDAY each week. Players added to a team's roster after WEDNESDAY cannot participate in that week's match.

HOW TO REGISTER

To register your team (3-5 players), send me a private message here on the forums with the following information:

---

[Team Name]
[Team Motto]
PLAYER 1 NAME (IGN), CLASS, LEVEL
PLAYER 2 NAME (IGN), CLASS, LEVEL
PLAYER 3 NAME (IGN), CLASS, LEVEL
(PLAYER 4 INFO, IF APPLICABLE)
(PLAYER 5 INFO, IF APPLICABLE)

SUBSTITUTE: If you plan to keep a substitute on reserve, list that player's name (IGN) here. If not, just leave it blank.

---

CURRENT ROSTERS

[1] Kung-Fu Masters
Team Motto: Oh merciful Buddha~
Yurai, Ninja, 70
ImDiene, Invoker, 70
ArrowPants, Sentinel, 70
jonaspaz, Overlord, 70

Substitute (for jonaspaz): BearPants, Overlord, 70

[2] UCLA (Disbanded.)
Team Motto: Ching Chong Ling Long
StormHaven, Sentinel, 70
Mablung, Dragoon, 70
Ember, Destroyer, 70
Akyrie, Sorcerer, 70
Midou, Invoker, 68

[3] Bromance (May be disbanded...)
Team Motto: No Luck No win
Maplestar, Destroyer, 70
SHONENBenZ, Sentinel, 70
xKrazed, Dragoon, 63
Pallet, Overlord, 70
MapleToy, Invoker, 70

[4]Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka
Team Motto: Satoru Myth of Saturation
Arturia, Myrmidon, 60
Nillachan, Sentinel, 70
Sheol, Destroyer, 70
Odyssea, Dragoon, 70
MysticYuYu, Cheerleader (Invoker), 70

[5]SuparNarbs (May be disbanded...)
Team Motto: Chi is a dirty golddigger
JuJugirlxD, Ninja, 50
Shiang, Destroyer, 70
InOvenNow, Sorcerer, 65
PAULOOO, Overlord, 63
Kronozs, Dragoon, 66

[6]Team Kick Ass (TKA)
Team Motto: If you have an ass, we'll kick it >-_-"
BloodRuby, Dragoon, 68
Nool, Destroyer, 70
XlucasX, Sorcerer, 70
Ikawa, Overlord, 70
xNinjalove, Ninja, 68

[7]Playmates (Disbanded.)
Team Motto: Why won't you play with us?!
Sagasama, Invoker, 70
Cerdito, Dragoon, 70
Rageki, Myrmidon, 70
Zytes, Pathfinder, 70

Edited by Rimmy, 24 April 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#3 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

CURRENT LEAGUE RECORDS

Total Wins (Team): 4 (Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka)

Longest Winning Streak (Team): 4 (Shinpi-Tekina Haruka Haruka)

Most League Championship Trophies (Team): N/A

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

DETAILS FORTHCOMING.

Edited by Rimmy, 17 April 2011 - 08:00 PM.

#4 Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationStar 61 in the AOB 1337 Nebula
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

What about weapon restrictions? Naked PVP vs. +20 Artifact weapons? Neeeeh? D:

#5 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

What about weapon restrictions? Naked PVP vs. +20 Artifact weapons? Neeeeh? D:

Read carefully. The weapon restrictions are in there:

- Strip yourselves of all gear except for a level 25 weapon! Absolutely NO cash gear, medals, armor, accessories, etc. This rule MAY CHANGE to allow MEDALS to be equipped once I've had time to test their effect on naked PvP. But for now, ONLY a level 25 weapon and NOTHING else. Your weapon must have NO enchantment whatsoever (meaning nothing +1 or above), and it must have no soulcraft options (NORMAL GRADE weapons, only).

Edited by Rimmy, 30 March 2011 - 10:00 AM.

#6 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

WHY NO CL IT SUCKS ANYWAY QQ

Are there prizes?>_>

Edited by ImDiene, 29 March 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#7 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

So I'm not the only one boycotting pvp?!

#8 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Sounds really fun. Andy and I just did a few matches between eachother with such rules and it was pretty even and quite fun. Will definitely sign up if we find a third person!

#9 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:24 PM

Sounds fun~! Good luck, Rim!! (:

#10 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

Archers could use more restrictions IMO

#11 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

You should change the level 20 weapon to a level 25 0 sf weapon. It is the only one available for all classes in the POW equip vendor. You are no longer able to purchase level 20 weapons for certain classes.

#12 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

More rules info added!

- I (Rim) will officiate each match myself. If I will not be available for a particular week's matches, I will try to find a replacement ahead of time so matches can proceed as planned. I also plan to try to record or stream matches somehow, but I will likely need help with this. If anyone would like to volunteer, please feel free to message me with your suggestions.

- ANY PLAYER CAUGHT CHEATING will be subject to an IMMEDIATE and PERMANENT BAN from the league. The banned player's team will forfeit the match for the week during which the ban was put into effect, after which it will be up to the team to find a replacement team member.

- POOR SPORTSMANSHIP will NOT be tolerated. You will be warned once, after which you will be subject to a temporary suspension (1 week). If the behavior continues beyond that point, you will be BANNED. Poor sportsmanship includes but is not limited to: Dragging personal conflicts out into the open during matches; rude behavior (personal attacks, name-calling, the use of profanity directed at a specific player, etc.), and a few other types of behavior which should be obvious.

#13 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

You should change the level 20 weapon to a level 25 0 sf weapon. It is the only one available for all classes in the POW equip vendor. You are no longer able to purchase level 20 weapons for certain classes.

Run MMs. He said up to Special, so.. who's going to buy them anyways?

#14 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

In addition, I suggest removing certain restrictions from some classes. From what you have up, shamans are pretty much unwanted from any team. Given that it's team PvP with no gear, the use of heals is fair imo. Personally, I don't see the need to limit the use of any skills.

Edit: Didn't see up to special.

Edited by Yurai, 29 March 2011 - 06:25 PM.

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

WHY NO CL IT SUCKS ANYWAY QQ

Are there prizes?>_>

CL is too OP when most players don't have decent evade, IMO. Too easy-mode for my tastes.

So I'm not the only one boycotting pvp?!

This isn't really a boycott, just a way to get the server excited/interested in PvP again and a way to introduce newbies to PvP strategies in an environment that doesn't require expert gears just to have a fair shot at winning.

You should join Nirra!

Sounds really fun. Andy and I just did a few matches between eachother with such rules and it was pretty even and quite fun. Will definitely sign up if we find a third person!

Glad you enjoyed it. This style of PvP was popular toward the end of the THQ*ICE server's lifespan, when Yurai ran several tournaments using it. I agree, it's quite fun. GL finding a third!

Sounds fun~! Good luck, Rim!! (:

THANKS!

Archers could use more restrictions IMO

Could you be more specific about your concerns? Which skills concern you, and why?

Done. Thanks for the tip.

Run MMs. He said up to Special, so.. who's going to buy them anyways?

True, but I would prefer to make the weapon acquisition as simple as possible, and I believe it's still possible to get a level 25 weapon from certain MMs, right?

#16 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

You changed only one of the places that said level 20 weapon.

#17 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

In addition, I suggest removing certain restrictions from some classes. From what you have up, shamans are pretty much unwanted from any team. Given that it's team PvP with no gear, the use of heals is fair imo. Personally, I don't see the need to limit the use of any skills.

Edit: Didn't see up to special.

We'll try it with these restrictions first and go from there, but if it's clear that changes need to be made that will be done quickly moving forward. Shamans are still useful for their high DPS capabilities, as well as Frog/Freeze/Quagmire, buff skills (Striking, Blessing, etc.)... I think they have plenty to work with. Besides, introducing heals would mean most matches would almost certainly include a shaman simply for that purpose, and I don't want to make any one class a clear favorite, if possible.

Perhaps level 20 is the better choice, then? But is it possible to get level 25 weapons from MMs, as well?

#18 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

You changed only one of the places that said level 20 weapon.

Fixed. Thanks!

EDIT:

Another new rule:

- EACH PLAYER can only be on ONE TEAM'S ROSTER at a time. NO EXCEPTIONS, except in the case of substitutions. Obviously, I cannot allow people to join the league with multiple characters, otherwise they would eventually be stuck facing one of their own teams, which could cause fairness issues (not to mention, you can't play for two teams at once).

Edited by Rimmy, 29 March 2011 - 06:37 PM.

#19 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

You can walk out of CL without evade; it's worse than spark rock lol...

BUT OK SURE

Edited by ImDiene, 29 March 2011 - 06:32 PM.

#20 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

We'll try it with these restrictions first and go from there, but if it's clear that changes need to be made that will be done quickly moving forward. Shamans are still useful for their high DPS capabilities, as well as Frog/Freeze/Quagmire, buff skills (Striking, Blessing, etc.)... I think they have plenty to work with. Besides, introducing heals would mean most matches would almost certainly include a shaman simply for that purpose, and I don't want to make any one class a clear favorite, if possible.

Perhaps level 20 is the better choice, then? But is it possible to get level 25 weapons from MMs, as well?

Should be possible to get them from MM's; I'd assume alvida. Well, at the moment, I don't know what team I'd choose in case a restriction gets changed in the future. Would there be any major changes?

#21 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

Should be possible to get them from MM's; I'd assume alvida. Well, at the moment, I don't know what team I'd choose in case a restriction gets changed in the future. Would there be any major changes?

Rather have Afro over Diene?

#22 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

Rather have Afro over Diene?

Nope, and that wouldn't even be allowed.

#23 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

You can walk out of CL without evade; it's worse than spark rock lol...

BUT OK SURE

Not the case in my experience.

I doubt there will be any major changes right away unless there are obvious problems that a large chunk of the league's player base have an issue with. Regardless, you are free to change your roster at any time, although I'm sure most of the skilled players will be acquired rather quickly if they plan on participating.

EDIT:

More new info, regarding pre-match setup:

When you are preparing for a match, PLEASE REMOVE ALL EQUIPMENT except the level 25 weapon BEFORE you enter the match lobby. This will save time and help keep things running smoothly. I will verify each player's equipment (or rather, lack thereof) prior to each match.

EDIT #2: To answer Diene's earlier question... There will be prizes awarded for the Championship Tournament (probably a different prize each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places). Everything else is just for fun/practice (for now). Depending on the popularity of the league, I may eventually be able to offer prizes each week for the most kills per player/per team, or something like that.

Edited by Rimmy, 29 March 2011 - 06:59 PM.

#24 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

IT ONLY WORKS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS HELPING YOU LOCK
but not by itself

Edited by ImDiene, 29 March 2011 - 06:57 PM.

#25 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

IT ONLY WORKS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS HELPING YOU LOCK
but not by itself

We'll see how things balance out as they are now. If priests/invokers seem like they need a boost, I'll consider allowing it in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users