#1 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

All servers will inherit the same refine system that our current Premium servers now enjoy. (Elu = safe to +4, e.Elu = high rate and then HD are protection with normal elu rate).

Cant fully understand it... Is +4 to +9 HD coming back?

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Although I have no idea what they're trying to say either, I assume they mean it's going to be like Ymir:
+0 - +4 is safe
+4 - +7 is not safe, but you can achieve better rates with E Elu
+7 - +10 is safe with HD elu, but at a lower rate than E Elu, though the enriched lacks the safety

#3 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

I don't see how it's confusing at all, but Sera is right.

All servers will have a safe upgrade to +4 and have the same rates Ymir has had for the past few years.

#4 LethalJokeChar

LethalJokeChar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

I just have to say, HD is not very "safe" if it is limited to only +7 ~ +10 usage. It isn't safe because, if it does fail, even though your item isn't broken, it falls to +6. And there's no safe way to get your item back up to +7 again. I think I've done the math, and honestly enriched elus are the way to go rather than the HD ores. :/

#5 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

I just have to say, HD is not very "safe" if it is limited to only +7 ~ +10 usage. It isn't safe because, if it does fail, even though your item isn't broken, it falls to +6. And there's no safe way to get your item back up to +7 again. I think I've done the math, and honestly enriched elus are the way to go rather than the HD ores. :/

HD ores are safer if you have spent a high amount KP of those. If the upgrade fails and down to +6 the NPC allows you to continue upgrading with HD.

So you can buy a bunch of HD and get the +10 from +7 in the first row (lucky man) and you have (a bunch-3) HD ores that cannot be refunded or even tradable/sellable.

Edited by Fibrizzo, 30 March 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#6 LethalJokeChar

LethalJokeChar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

So, so long as you started the upgrading with HD ore, you can keep continuing until you run out of HD ore or stop? But I suppose if you run out of HD ore at +6, you are SOL. lol

#7 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

Most people will +7 once they get low on ores and exit the dialogue to buy more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users