A number of UI menus have been updated to correct overlap and wrapping issues.
- Character Info menu has been reorganized to help with clarity of reading the menu.
- The status points requirement have been organized apart from the character's stat points, to help show their need in customizing the character's build.
- The player attributes, such as attack, defense and accuracy have been grouped closer together to help provide a quicker means of identifying their values.
- Union points and their association has been also reorganized in a clear and open fashion as well.
For custom UIs, the union names have been given an individual element association, so they can now also be altered as an element for any custom UI creations.
Skills for job classes will no longer require a skill book in order to learn.
Please take note that in replacement that skill books no longer are required, each level of the skill will now require a small zulie cost per level that will increase per level and the further down the skill tree a skill is.
Our intention is to help make the idea of resetting skills easier to accomplish from any location and remove the hassle and frustration of traveling throughout Junon and Luna to collect the skill books to skills on your class tree.
Again, please be mindful of the zulie cost as for ease of being able to quickly reallocate your skills. The tooltip will display the required zulie cost to level and for the next level. Once a skill is learned, you can also see an indication of how much zulie was spent per level.
As a result of the above change, skillbooks have been removed from all NPC vends and NPCs that only had vends for skill books no longer will have the dialog option to access their shop to help reduce dialog clutter.
- All asper type monsters have been increased in size to help with targeting.
- April Lucky Box now available for sale. Click here for more information on the April Lucky Box.
- March Monster Madness Box no longer available for sale.
- March Lucky Box no longer available for sale.
- Akram Storage Coupon no longer opens dialog when used and will open the storage straight away.
- All NPC Item Mall storage dialog options have been removed since the button to access the Item Mall storage is available, to help reduce dialog clutter.
- Some set bonuses were being given when worn as a costume unintentionally. This issue has been fixed.
- The crafting success indication has been restored and will now once again display the difficulty of the item being attempted to craft.
- Corrected the wrong model call for the "Bow of the Fairies" displaying as a Crescent Moon, Spear.
- Corrected the condition of the Anti Magic Shell not removing the skill and refunding the skill point to Cleric classes. The skill will now properly be unlearned and the skill point refunded. The skill book is still not being refunded.