Waiting for Snake Head Hat and Evil Snake Lord Hat codes - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Waiting for Snake Head Hat and Evil Snake Lord Hat codes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:26 PM

We have not distributed the codes yet for 3/28 and 3/29. They normally would have been sent yesterday on the 30th. We are needing to delay sending them out until Saturday April 2nd.

All codes for 3/28 - 3/31 will be sent out then for both of those headgears.

I do apologize for the wait, but fear not you will receive your codes appropriately. If you don't receive the codes for this send out or any of the others please do write in to the Support tool and be sure to let us know which it is you qualified for and what date it was. We have the full list of accounts eligible and can give you the code in the ticket. Some email addresses don't like our emails, we are working on a better system for it, but right now the fall back plan is the ticket tool.

#2 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:18 AM

hey heim can i just buy a snake head ?

#3 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

Sadly IronFist the time to get the Snake Hats has passed :( But you may be able to find some with codes ingame to sell if you can find someone trustworthy.
I got 3 snake hats with zeny buying codes ingame and 2 snake hats with free PlaySpan points. Not a penny spent :) (I can't really afford much Kafra Stuff/etc.)
I don't know if that'll work next time though >_>
(I got multiple incase of any future card updates or I ever decide to upgrade for certain cards)

Also though PlaySpan's pay system is broken some did find some alternatives such as offgamers or paysafe:
http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=75617

Edited by soudou, 06 April 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#4 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

Like soudou said, I would check the market threads in iRO wiki for someone selling it :3

#5 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

We gave away over 2000 Snake Head Codes, I have to believe that some of those hats will make it into the player driven economy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users