Champ empty skill and distribution of union set - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Champ empty skill and distribution of union set

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deadsmileyface88

deadsmileyface88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:37 AM

Why only spear champ got no bonus stat at 2hand spear skill?? this is not very fair.. atleast juz replace it with new stat.. not vanish it.
if dont put mspeed pu attack speed. If we all know better we use sword from early.
The distribution of union gears is better to be like the past. This new distribution just make UW ruin. hope GM can take action about this

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:43 AM

It does not really matter since your choice of weapon doesn't change the fact you get all the bonusses... So if you're a Spear Champ you will still benefit from the Axe and Sword passives.

So saying that it is not fair doesn't really make sense :o

Edited by gEddeh, 02 April 2011 - 06:44 AM.

#3 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

It does not really matter since your choice of weapon doesn't change the fact you get all the bonusses... So if you're a Spear Champ you will still benefit from the Axe and Sword passives.

So saying that it is not fair doesn't really make sense :o

But it would take more skill points to get that passive. In which if you are using sword it take less skill points? Less skill points = less skill to farm or pvp etc. Some people already bought Im passive long before the patch. So that would mess those who spend Im pts buying 2 passive skills.

#4 trupein

trupein

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

I agree with oKinGo as i have a spear champ with several IM spear skills and is not fair you can't get all skill passives. Asi had sword and spear but not ax and even if you did make it where you could it'd only be a few for the 3rd category. It it were to be the same then it should be atk-spd as sword is acc in both tiers and ax is crit in both tiers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users