#1 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

I don't know about you but i have plenty of lissents. I say lower the drop rates.

and what about frequent flyer IM discounts "cough" "cough" at $10,000 total spend there should be a bonus. re roll hammers are killing me; speaking of re roll hammers.

re roll hammers are cool

Posted Image

(explosion thread)

#2 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

point being?

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

he has lisents and thinks the drop rate should be lowered and likes re roll hammers how was that not clear?

#4 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

I don't know about you but i have plenty of lissents. I say lower the drop rates.

and what about frequent flyer IM discounts "cough" "cough" at $10,000 total spend there should be a bonus. re roll hammers are killing me; speaking of re roll hammers.

re roll hammers are cool

Posted Image

(explosion thread)

i told ya its not worth to waste so many re roll hammers :(

#5 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

I like the idea of have actual unique items, but ya too much.

#6 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

I like the idea of have actual unique items, but ya too much.

buy my tarkio bow

its unique too :(

#7 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:40 PM

Was the .2% more attack speed gained from that worth the 20 bucks spent?

#8 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

With re-roll hammer, I think we can get 20 int sub stat for any Legendary Olrean part. The same can be done with pennants and mummy mask.

As for Lisents, I also have enough to last me a while, but honestly, I don't really care because I do not play a lot lately. In fact, I don't even care.

As for many other players especially to Lady, my advice is "You should give up. There is nothing you can do. Take a time off from ROSE when it becomes necessary." I have a quote by Corvus from last year for a different situation, but that quote can somewhat directly answer all player's concerns / suggestions toward the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't post or pm it because my posts would be deleted and my accounts will be banned faster than you can imagine. Trust me because I speak on my experiences. So TAKE IT EASY, RELAX, AND STOP CARING.

Edited by ChampPower, 06 April 2011 - 02:17 PM.

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hmm, sounds like we need to know now.

#10 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

lisent drop rates are already pretty much at 0 except from kings aren't they?

and holy crap...$10k on rose is insane

#11 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

I'm sure that 20 int is possible. I have not gotten it yet.

I am not saying I have spent that much. I'm saying there should be something like a higher % bonus based on how much you have spent in total. And I'm not even suggesting it. Just flapping my digital gums.

Edited by ddt0, 06 April 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#12 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

I have a quote by Corvus from last year for a different situation, but that quote can somewhat directly answer all player's concerns / suggestions toward the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't post or pm it because my posts would be deleted and my accounts will be banned faster than you can imagine. Trust me because I speak on my experiences. So TAKE IT EASY, RELAX, AND STOP CARING.

I'm having a real hard time taking anything you say in the quote above seriously from my experiences with the staff and having been a moderator from spring 2006 until this year. Nothing you say makes any sense to me. I don't believe a staff from Rose would be so unprofessional as to say something to you that, if repeated, could get you banned.

#13 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

I'm having a real hard time taking anything you say in the quote above seriously from my experiences with the staff and having been a moderator from spring 2006 until this year. Nothing you say makes any sense to me. I don't believe a staff from Rose would be so unprofessional as to say something to you that, if repeated, could get you banned.

Thats the terrible thing about gossip.

#14 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Worst thing I have herd the devs say is . At maintenance that it will only be 1 hr longer. 3+ hrs later servers up.

Even if they said they could care less about your precious little data and all we want is your money, its a business.. California is not a cheap place.

@naughty did you get your pirate "fix" for the costume competition?

#15 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

lisent drop rates are already pretty much at 0 except from kings aren't they?

Ding Ding Ding, 100% right, you get a prize!

BTW: just so people know, still no official comment that the developers a> see the problem with Orlo and how negatively it's affecting us b> are diligently working on the problem so the game stops bleeding players off/might lure some of the lost players back.

#16 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

As for many other players especially to Lady, my advice is "You should give up. There is nothing you can do. Take a time off from ROSE when it becomes necessary." I have a quote by Corvus from last year for a different situation, but that quote can somewhat directly answer all player's concerns / suggestions toward the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't post or pm it because my posts would be deleted and my accounts will be banned faster than you can imagine. Trust me because I speak on my experiences. So TAKE IT EASY, RELAX, AND STOP CARING.

The issue you spoke to me about has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. If you respond to my PM, we can work out if you would like me to make your issue public so that I can quote myself for you and sate these people's curiosity. Otherwise, I would suggest sticking to the topic at hand.

#17 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:58 PM

Was the .2% more attack speed gained from that worth the 20 bucks spent?

10 int to 15 int 40 bucks.

+5 Int $40

It is a lot way way to much for most pele

At least my arti can shoot faster now. And now I'm at 900 int....serouly I'm getting tired of this the only left to do in the game that i have not done yet is delete my accounts.

Jk
But if I do quit the game I have decited that i will delete my accounts and give nothing away. Spite delete take that economy.

Edited by ddt0, 06 April 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#18 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

corvus 1 champ person 0

#19 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

The issue you spoke to me about has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. If you respond to my PM, we can work out if you would like me to make your issue public so that I can quote myself for you and sate these people's curiosity. Otherwise, I would suggest sticking to the topic at hand.

Personally I have nothing but good things to say about Corvus.

Edited by ddt0, 06 April 2011 - 05:01 PM.

#20 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

The Drop system is still under review and we are aware of the reported issues with Orlo being a less than desirable location for players to hunt/farm.

If you had any specific item you're concerned about, let me know and I'll be happy to tell you how many different monsters/locations it drops from and together, we can see if there is an apparent issue with a location or even particular item.

I will be renaming this thread to stay on topic and be a little more appropriate to what we're trying to accomplish here. Thank you to everyone for their feedback.

#21 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:23 PM

I dont know if this is right, but ive gotten over 20 seperation drills between levels 30-70

#22 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

The Drop system is still under review and we are aware of the reported issues with Orlo being a less than desirable location for players to hunt/farm.

If you had any specific item you're concerned about, let me know and I'll be happy to tell you how many different monsters/locations it drops from and together, we can see if there is an apparent issue with a location or even particular item.

I will be renaming this thread to stay on topic and be a little more appropriate to what we're trying to accomplish here. Thank you to everyone for their feedback.

Ladypsyber there you go.

Omg my precious thread name has been destroyed. I quit for 2 hours.

Edited by ddt0, 06 April 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#23 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

Worst thing I have herd the devs say is . At maintenance that it will only be 1 hr longer. 3+ hrs later servers up.

Even if they said they could care less about your precious little data and all we want is your money, its a business.. California is not a cheap place.

@naughty did you get your pirate "fix" for the costume competition?

Pirate "fix" :( what do you mean?

#24 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

I dont know if this is right, but ive gotten over 20 seperation drills between levels 30-70

It is right in the sense that, when i review the drop table for that range, it makes sense that you would be receiving that many of them. However, I will submit this information to the Development Team for review and hopefully they will be able to adjust this items drop rate.

Thank you.

#25 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

It is right in the sense that, when i review the drop table for that range, it makes sense that you would be receiving that many of them. However, I will submit this information to the Development Team for review and hopefully they will be able to adjust this items drop rate.

Thank you.

Well its just that when they were first released, they were said to be rare if i remember correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users