Money guide starting from scratch (post guides here) - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Money guide starting from scratch (post guides here)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HeavensGate

HeavensGate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

Please post a guide on how to make money when you are lower level and have barely none. Thanks :(

#2 iamcalvinlau

iamcalvinlau

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

Yeah, seriously, how do you make money on Valkyrie? The most I've ever had on me was around 100k (and this was before I had to refill on healing items and crap!). I can't seem to sell off the cards I find, and the best I've done was sell maneater blossoms for around 1.2k (though lately, the price has been driven down to 500-650z). :( Is this just how life will be? Or is it due to poor bot regulations?! How sad it is to be a level 88 gank rogue and still have barely enough zeny to buy my next dosage of pot(s).

#3 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

the bot regulation isnt poor, no matter how hard the gms ban bots they would always come back, the only solution to the problem would be asking the government to chop off the hands of anyone who bots or hacks

back to the question thx to the botters the economy is dead but u can make money by hunting sp items like straw berries and blue herbs 2-3k each, and summoning items like dead branch which worth about 20k each, if your higher in lvl u can hunt for eluminum, and ordicon with sells about 50k each. all via vending

Edited by antikv, 07 April 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#4 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

Well when i return to RO using fresh character a year ago. i spent most of my time on my thief hunting poison spore n sell them until i got enough zeny (200k+) for my merchant to vend potion and tool stuff.( i regularly restock my shop so i roughly make around 60~80k profit per day in vending white and fly)not counting 300k more from farming poison spore and good drop like Blue herbs and 5 ~8 Karvo per day.

With my first 5m i got in 2 weeks or so. I started to check the market using ragial.com for cheap stuff to buy and resale. I bought poison spore ,fabric, blank and Shoe[1} or anything cheap for resale....

From that 5m transaction of buying and selling alone . Today i now have like 1.4b of gear and stuff (not including the green ale yet.)

Sadly because of my shopaholic i rarely had Real cash on my character ~unless there were nothing to buy in ragial...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users