easy way to escape when u get stuck! FOR GM! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

easy way to escape when u get stuck! FOR GM!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

hi guys we all get stuck atleast 1 time per day , usualy u can fix that using a return or reloging , but sometimes u cant use none , an example is that on most times when u get stuck u cant cast spels and u can only use instant atcks someties is u wana use a spell that isnt instant u wont be able to use instant atcks also so ul get to be at the mercy of the mob that atacks u and ofcourse u wont be able to log out because u are in combat mode , an another bad thing is when u are in a batlefields like TB or SVS ,FOC ,IM, and u get stuck there u wont be able to use return or reloging because ul lose your hardly acuaired contribution , the only classes that can easy escape (90% of cases) are clases with dashes but all other clases are doomed to relog or to just die (imagine how hapy ul be to die at 79) so if gravity would be so kind to give all clases an emergency dash of 1 meter with a long cooldow like 10 min would be awsome , this dash wont unbalnce anything and well be realy usefull to us i mean 1 meter dash with high cooldown wont help at all on pvp or pve!!!!!

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

That could be nice

#3 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:34 AM

When I'm stuck, with my druid, or my sin, I use Dashes to escape, but habitually, I need to dash a lot of times before escape, this don't work everytime, so a 10min cooldown will don't really help.

But I think that a 1m dash wouldn't unbalance anything, 1m is very short, so the cooldown can be someting like 30s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users