Joining RO after 5 years break - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Joining RO after 5 years break

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Splinta

Splinta

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

Hi Everyone!

I've been creeping the forums for the past week or so waiting for the game to turn F2P, and it has. So I am quite excited to re join and hear the BGM of pront while actually in the game rather than have the mp3 on repeat B).

Anyway, back in 2003 or 04 I had an archer and I could not level him to save my life (if I remember Dex is good on archers? yeah i didn't know that back then, Str allll the way :D ) but now I do. So I'm going to try once again at getting a hunter! What is the communities opinion on Hunters or this new fang-dangled Sinper -_-. I remember reading somewhere on this forum that Locks are $*@#, same thing true for hunters/snipers/ranger/omgsomanyteirs?

#2 Shinjin6

Shinjin6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

Hey! Yeah, no, Snipers are legit, and Rangers are completely viable in the game nowadays. I just returned not long ago too actually, but you can find a lot of info here and at irowiki.org or the forums there, it'll explain the stats and there's actually an Archer/Hunter/Sniper/Ranger forum there where you can ask for stat build help and more specific tips.

Hope you're enjoying the game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users