• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

Most of the epic long ranged weapons had their Attack Range increased so I was wondering why the salvation got no upgrade and remorseless echo only got 1M range increase. Is this a bug or is it on purpose?

Zephyr Falcon 27M > Piercing Arch 31M
Gigantic Wave 30M > Rift Boomer 34M
Amazing Brush 21m > Salvation 21M
Raptor Bow Gun 28M > Remorseless Echo 29M
Mana Steam Rifle 27M > Rift Buster 32M

#2 LoveU4ever

LoveU4ever

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:58 AM

i guess it is only not fair for cleric lol
and also why some of the epic only got aspd or other stat but not ap

#3 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:09 AM

developers hate clerics and want them to be slaves to other classes
just kidding. Actually, not really.. after taking into consideration the new sucky, not-so-epic wand

Give me a bit of details on what you think a battle cleric should function as.

They can't be epic fighters, there is a point where we feel being a cleric surviving a PvM fight is fine, but being able to keep up in terms of EXP/hr to that of other classes is just making them a "generic" fighting class. Hope you understand where we are coming from, and as much as we would like to offer the clerics the building tools for battle we ask that you understand that being = to the fighting classes is not our goal. Being capable of lasting a PvM fight is idea for us, make it fun, but don't make it generic!

While I understand that and agree that cleric should not be a generic fighting class (that's part of the unique appeal of being a cleric), a double-mp stat on the epic wand really does suck. It means that while other classes improve with the epic's update, clerics will remain the same as ever.

A healing-range increase would be cool if developer's aren't after improving a clerics battle capability. I think legendary/union wands will still be preferable for full support. And crafted/union wands for battle builds.. nothing really epic about the epic wand -_-

#4 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:41 AM

just kidding. Actually, not really.. after taking into consideration the new sucky, not-so-epic wand

A healing-range increase would be cool if developer's aren't after improving a clerics battle capability. I think legendary/union wands will still be preferable for full support. And crafted/union wands for battle builds.. nothing really epic about the epic wand -_-

I would suggest if the wand was primarily focused for Support Clerics only, perhaps an additional INT, Def or perhaps even Mdef bonus might be more adequate.
I personally don't even bother with this Epic wand because my own Enchanted Amazing Brush does the job better with it's MP consumption at 67% as to the Salvation at 48% which pretty much renders this Epic wand un-favourable.

I also agree that an increased ranged for heals and buffs might be ideal, but again it's only a suggestion.

As with Battle Clerics, it's extremely difficult with the skills available, but I honestly feel although it could do with like a status-down skill or maybe even that debuff skill unique becoming cleric only. I think it's fine.
If a Cleric's are reduced even further for battle capabilities, maybe a short ranged decloak or status-only down without doing any actual damage (e.g attack-speed down) could be another suggestion, as they sit there and do nothing but heals.

#5 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

That's the reason why i started playing other classes. They nerfed clerics 3? 4? times to the extent that the only thing that they are useful right now is healing/ buffing/ stunning? and tiny bit of killing.

#6 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:07 AM

That's the reason why i started playing other classes. They nerfed clerics 3? 4? times to the extent that the only thing that they are useful right now is healing/ buffing/ stunning? and tiny bit of killing.

But clerics are a healing/buffing class.. is everyone complaining because they made cleric into the class it was always meant to be not some crazy op killing machine?

As with Battle Clerics, it's extremely difficult with the skills available, but I honestly feel although it could do with like a status-down skill or maybe even that debuff skill unique becoming cleric only. I think it's fine.
If a Cleric's are reduced even further for battle capabilities, maybe a short ranged decloak or status-only down without doing any actual damage (e.g attack-speed down) could be another suggestion, as they sit there and do nothing but heals.

I do agree with Oerba that some debuffs would be useful for both support and battle clerics.

I just realized that this is all really off topic and I believe the range on the wand should be increased.

#7 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

But clerics are a healing/buffing class.. is everyone complaining because they made cleric into the class it was always meant to be not some crazy op killing machine?

Please tell me when did clerics became "crazy op killing machine". Even in the pre-orlo times i can only name a few battle clerics. Since before they weren't even that good before anyways. (*Only reason i made a battle cleric is because they look hot! LOL jk. But seriously i really like how they look before with the lvl 160 gears plus the huge wand -_- )

#8 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

supportz kicked my ass a few times on Leonis

#9 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

supportz kicked my ass a few times on Leonis

Who hasn't?

#10 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

Who hasn't?

Thats true

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Please tell me when did clerics became "crazy op killing machine". Even in the pre-orlo times i can only name a few battle clerics. Since before they weren't even that good before anyways. (*Only reason i made a battle cleric is because they look hot! LOL jk. But seriously i really like how they look before with the lvl 160 gears plus the huge wand B) )

If you can already name a few ones, it means that being a "crazy op killing machine" was possible. It was up to the people owning them to become one. -_-

#12 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

If clerics focus on all their offense skills/ passives they might not even have enough sp for heals, let alone buffs so it's not really always "healing/buffing class". People are always asking me to buff them and when I say I don't have buffs they think I'm lying about my class.. huh? Although my cleric has both heals and IM buffs, it's not a "crazy op killing machine" and I don't mind at all.

What I do mind is the pointless epic wand.

#13 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

If you can already name a few ones, it means that being a "crazy op killing machine" was possible. It was up to the people owning them to become one. -_-

True. Some were good. But my point is clerics were never OP to the point that everyone was playing them.. *cough* raiders , bourgs (In pre-orlo ofc)

#14 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

the epic wand range is wayy to short.

if they dun wanna support battle clerics then they should incrase all "buff/heal range to be more far then any weapon have.

anf to the battle thinigy...BC is far away from a " battle maschine " ... and yes..the should even have a 30m range.
so look at the gun ?!?! the gun at first, is planed to be a artisan weapon. but if clerics should focused on support then artisan should focus on crafting.
artisan and cleric should be the same sort of " battle ". so if artisan get awsome "battle stats" and awsome " battle range" on their epic weapon...THEN cleric should get the same.

if they support artisan to be a battle class...then they even should handle the cleric the same.

so at least give the epic wand more range "minimum 30m " stats like ap135 or acc135 or even aspd 30% -_- + may mdef or def or mp-reg or hp-reg.

so the epic wand we have ingame atm...isnt epic in any way. every crafteted/union or Legendary wand is better as the epic one.

GreeZ: FoxyShaquafaLove > cutest BC on Draconis..^^

#15 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:17 AM

the epic wand range is wayy to short.

if they dun wanna support battle clerics then they should incrase all "buff/heal range to be more far then any weapon have.

so look at the gun ?!?! the gun at first, is planed to be a artisan weapon. but if clerics should focused on support then artisan should focus on crafting.
artisan and cleric should be the same sort of " battle ".

Worddd... Its the same thing i question as well. How come artisans can be so decent in UW (killing part ofc) when Artisans are meant for crafting like how clerics are meant for healing/buffing? -_-

#16 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:17 AM

True. Some were good. But my point is clerics were never OP to the point that everyone was playing them.. *cough* raiders , bourgs (In pre-orlo ofc)

Those were good times :c

#17 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

Those were good times :c

very good times :P

#18 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

Not trying to be a hypocrite but even tho clerics weren't that good like i mentioned above before in pre-orlo at least we have a chance vs some class.

#19 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

Everything was good pre-orlo :/

#20 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Everything was good pre-orlo :/

Even tho when it was all melee in Pvps before which kinda looks cool, We all know something needs to be done. Doing 3-5 hits to someone and then they're dead was abit too much.

#21 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

Even tho when it was all melee in Pvps before which kinda looks cool, We all know something needs to be done. Doing 3-5 hits to someone and then they're dead was abit too much.

That was TEH RAPE!

#22 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

Yeah it was a bit much, and annoying when you were the loser, but when you won, that was fun.

#23 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

rather have that system tweaked, than having this piece of poop current system

#24 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

Thank you for your observation. This information will be passed along to the Development Team.

#25 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:13 AM

Thank you for your observation. This information will be passed along to the Development Team.

the stats of some epics, too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users