14 replies to this topic

#1 Violets

Violets

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

Hey everyone!
I'm new to this game, and i'm planning to put plenty of effort into it.

Sadly I found out I have no idea which class will suits me best, so I was hoping I could recieve some good advises about what to pick B)
I'm looking for a good PvM class and to be honest, I never liked PvP.
So yeah, I'm looking for a class that can bring some good smacking to mobs, who doesn't need to be great at player-vs-player action ^^

Any suggestions?
Any opinion will be very welcomed because I'm terribly clueless -_-

Edited by Violets, 10 April 2011 - 07:49 AM.

#2 EvilClaws

EvilClaws

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

(1st job templar )Tempest ,( 1st job shamam) Mystic , (1st job soul hunter) Defiler , the best ones for Pve ( PvM ).

Edited by EvilClaws, 10 April 2011 - 07:53 AM.

#3 Violets

Violets

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

(1st job templar )Tempest ,( 1st job shamam) Mystic , (1st job soul hunter) Defiler , the best ones for Pve ( PvM ).

many thanks! -_-
but are there any differences between those three classes that I should know of?

#4 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

Templar -> Tempest. its a pain to lvl til you get your 1st aoe, after is a breeze
Soul Hunter-> Defiler. good too, but its a pain to lvl and you need to spend a lot on the char so you wont die every 2 minutes.
Shaman-> Mystic. easier class to lvl, if you wont mind dropping 2 totems before you murder 8-10-12 mobs, youll like it. fireball animation is one of the best ingame.

overall, played all classes, the easiest would be the Tempest cause of the slow aoe and heal. defiler has pretty animations but needs above average gears to really shine.

ps: dont make a male tempest cause it looks gay. nor female shaman cause it looks...wrong.

#5 Violets

Violets

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

Templar -> Tempest. its a pain to lvl til you get your 1st aoe, after is a breeze
Soul Hunter-> Defiler. good too, but its a pain to lvl and you need to spend a lot on the char so you wont die every 2 minutes.
Shaman-> Mystic. easier class to lvl, if you wont mind dropping 2 totems before you murder 8-10-12 mobs, youll like it. fireball animation is one of the best ingame.

overall, played all classes, the easiest would be the Tempest cause of the slow aoe and heal. defiler has pretty animations but needs above average gears to really shine.

ps: dont make a male tempest cause it looks gay. nor female shaman cause it looks...wrong.

That sure helped a lot, thank you very much! -_-
I already made one mistake which was making a female shaman... yeah, indeed it is wrong, I kinda think all the female bartuks looks quite, manly?
I think I'll try tempest first

Many thanks again

#6 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

I already made one mistake which was making a female shaman... yeah, indeed it is wrong, I kinda think all the female bartuks looks quite, manly?

as xenoa race doesnt rly have males, same with bartuks, they dont rly have females xD

#7 LadyArthur

LadyArthur

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationWhere alcohol and cookies rule
  • Server:Alcohol City

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:34 PM

:P :P :P

#8 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

:P :P :P

hi im new!

#9 D3V1S74710N

D3V1S74710N

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

hi new, I'm Secrets nice to meet ya :P lol

#10 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

hi new, I'm Secrets nice to meet ya :P lol

oh hai, we met on that startmap called north hammerine! i was nakkid!

#11 EvilClaws

EvilClaws

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

i was nakkid!

me to ( i'm Atiradora :P) lol

#12 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

me to ( i'm Atiradora :P) lol

o hai! xD

#13 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

make templar to tempest
although end-game shaman to mystic is excellent party support (such as in raids) and shaman to forsaker is great dps for raids. All three classes named are aoe.

Edited by Syre, 10 April 2011 - 09:27 PM.

#14 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

These suggestions only involved caster classes. Not sure if you prefer caster or melee class. I will agree, the caster classes already mentioned are pretty good (they also do well in PvP). Melee classes can be fun as well, although most of them will probably be a bit slower to advance. Rogues (Assassins and Shadow Runners) are always fun. So are Warriors (highest melee damage capacity, especially Berserkers). Defenders are the tank class in Requiem, and will do pretty well in PvE since they have high survivability. Later on they can virtually solo play (especially Commanders who have much higher attack power than Protectors), although they are always useful in parties. Overall however caster classes are easier to play, advance and gear up.

P.S. I forgot Hunters who are the ranged class in Requiem. They are fun too, if you prefer to pew pew enemies from afar.

#15 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

I think u would like rogue->assassin. Good PvE fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users