• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:48 AM

This doesn't make any sense !!
we already have lvl 200 weapens.

why not make the epic weapens to lvl cap 210/220 ?.
this wil also be good for the economy so people will still buy 200 weapens (High ref's)

also people will be motivated more for lvling.
and R.O.S.E can earn money from IM (Selling the medals etc and double drop for refining)

#2 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

Epic weapons are unique. They should not have any level restriction in the first place.

#3 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

Epic weapons are unique. They should not have any level restriction in the first place.

Maybe rose didn't mean Unique in like ''in-game unique weapen'' (With an ''U'' up left the weapen bar)
maybe it is just unique in colors or style.

and your right to if it is an in-game unique it shoudlnt have any lvl cap.
and if i am right it's still stupid the weapens is for lvl 200.

Edited by iRon, 14 April 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

This is what I expected when epics were first released. It would be logical to do that but it's all about the money. You refined the standard 200 weapons before, and now you refine the epics, eventually 220 gear will be released and you'll have to refine it again.

And Champpower do you really think if epics had no level requirement and people were using them at level 50 that would actually be good for the game?

Edited by Phish, 14 April 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#5 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

And Champpower do you really think if epics had no level requirement and people were using them at level 50 that would actually be good for the game?

With the current leveling speed, yes, I think it maybe good for the game if players can use epic weapons at level 50. The current level speed is very slow. Even with 4x exp, I took me more than 6 hours to gain 8 level.
In other words, with regular exp, it make take you 3 months to get to level 220.

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

With the current leveling speed, yes, I think it maybe good for the game if players can use epic weapons at level 50. The current level speed is very slow. Even with 4x exp, I took me more than 6 hours to gain 8 level.
In other words, with regular exp, it make take you 3 months to get to level 220.

Slow? I doubt we're playing the same game.

#7 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

with 4x exp its possible to come up 200 in one day xD

#8 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

it make take you 3 months to get to level 220.

WoOW you're bad at lvling !

Edited by iRon, 14 April 2011 - 12:20 PM.

#9 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

Slow? I doubt we're playing the same game.

You may be right. May i ask you when is the last time you train your noob from the begining? Currently, the level speed isn't too bad from lv 1-150. After that, it get slower and slower. Marst exp is fairly slow, it usually take about 1-2 hours for each level. After 160, we can train at prison, but here is the catch. Finding a party is a pain in the neck. It is extremely hard if we don't want to say it is impossible to party yourself in prison. Before, we can use the MC to level 200 or beyond. Now, we cannot. After level 160, the exp that we get from MC will drop like a rock to the point that we cannot handle anymore. Trainning at ruin is also possible assuming you can hit the target. Both the mini bee and the spider are very hard to hit until you reach level 180 or above. The good news is we can use the spider to reach level 210. Even though after level 200, it will take about 1-2 hours for each level. Lastly, we go to orlo and level with the Scavenger Leader (who gives the most exp). Even with 4x exp it will take you around 6-8 hours to gain the last 10 level. In other words, it may take you 24-32 hours for this last 10 level.

#10 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

with 4x exp its possible to come up 200 in one day xD

Do you want to prove it? I bet you cannot do it. I cannot do it either, and I have +15 uniques and +10 or higher hardern weapons from level 120s-200, epic +15 along with chiva sets and ap set.

WoOW you're bad at lvling !

Not everyone plays 24 hours per day. Some only plays 2-3 hours per day or less.

Edited by ChampPower, 14 April 2011 - 12:34 PM.

#11 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

You may be right. May i ask you when is the last time you train your noob from the begining? Currently, the level speed isn't too bad from lv 1-150. After that, it get slower and slower. Marst exp is fairly slow, it usually take about 1-2 hours for each level. After 160, we can train at prison, but here is the catch. Finding a party is a pain in the neck. It is extremely hard if we don't want to say it is impossible to party yourself in prison. Before, we can use the MC to level 200 or beyond. Now, we cannot. After level 160, the exp that we get from MC will drop like a rock to the point that we cannot handle anymore. Trainning at ruin is also possible assuming you can hit the target. Both the mini bee and the spider are very hard to hit until you reach level 180 or above. The good news is we can use the spider to reach level 210. Even though after level 200, it will take about 1-2 hours for each level. Lastly, we go to orlo and level with the Scavenger Leader (who gives the most exp). Even with 4x exp it will take you around 6-8 hours to gain the last 10 level. In other words, it may take you 24-32 hours for this last 10 level.

I made a lvl 160 Bourg less than a month ago and it took me like 5 days. If I tried again, it would take me even less because experience has been boosted a lot. And unlike everyone else, I did not abuse DoD till 160 because thats just boring.

Plus, Prison now gives a HUGE load of exp (35k before the exp updates, around 100k now) and no seriously, finding a party in prison aint that hard actually. Just don't expect to find it immediately and make sure you have a good AoE champ in it. Then you'll make a lvl in 10 min. 5 with a Trainee Medal.

#12 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

Not everyone plays 24 hours per day. Some only plays 2-3 hours per day or less.

took me more than 6 hours to gain 8 level.

Well that's weird. i thought you played only 2-3 hours.

Edited by iRon, 18 April 2011 - 09:22 AM.

#13 FerRawrRawr

FerRawrRawr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

I'm sorry but when I came back I was 208 and leveled off spiders till I was 214 and that only took about 4 hours max. If you're in a party it goes really fast, especially with a champ. Leveling is fine. You aren't supposed to be able to level to 220 in a week that's what makes the game a challenge, even though some people probably can. During Pre Evo it took four months just to reach 100, unless you had a muse to train in temple with, otherwise you were leveling off mammoths or yeti riders for days. Just be happy with how the game has changed evolved that much else you would really have something to complain about.

#14 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

Do you want to prove it? I bet you cannot do it. I cannot do it either, and I have +15 uniques and +10 or higher hardern weapon from level 120s-200, epic +15 along with chiva sets and ap set.

what u bet ? ;-)

#15 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

I made a lvl 160 Bourg less than a month ago and it took me like 5 days. If I tried again, it would take me even less because experience has been boosted a lot. And unlike everyone else, I did not abuse DoD till 160 because thats just boring.

Plus, Prison now gives a HUGE load of exp (35k before the exp updates, around 100k now) and no seriously, finding a party in prison aint that hard actually. Just don't expect to find it immediately and make sure you have a good AoE champ in it. Then you'll make a lvl in 10 min. 5 with a Trainee Medal.

If you trained a month ago, then it is a long time ago. The level system change a lot during the pass month. Try it. I play this game for about 5 years already. I have train a lot of chars because i don't like pvp, so every time I get bore I make a new chars.

what u bet ? ;-)

100M bet. You create a new char, tell me, and I will add your new char to a clan of mine. I don't care what you do. After 24 hours, I will check your char using the clan member function. if your char reach level 200, I will give you 100M. If not, you give me a 100M. If you still want to bet, contact me. I will take that bet.

#16 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:48 PM

100M bet. You create a new char, tell me, and I will add your new char to a clan of mine. I don't care what you do. After 24 hours, I will check your char using the clan member function. if your char reach level 200, I will give you 100M. If not, you give me a 100M. If you still want to bet, contact me. I will take that bet.

2xexp event ends today, without 4x exp its not possible!

#17 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

2xexp event ends today, without 4x exp its not possible!

excuse

#18 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

If you trained a month ago, then it is a long time ago. The level system change a lot during the pass month. Try it. I play this game for about 5 years already. I have train a lot of chars because i don't like pvp, so every time I get bore I make a new chars.

Exp has been increased during the past month, in fact I said that it would take me even less now.

#19 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

Exp has been increased during the past month, in fact I said that it would take me even less now.

no way.
you where lvling fast bcause you where with me in party :blink:

#20 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

I am not saying that you are wrong because you may make it. As for me, I, too, have a level 143 bourg. It takes so long to level him that i get bore and stop training him. I literally will wait a few weeks before i get back to him. Ya, i have the fund, weapon, and yada yada to power level him.

#21 Clarajane

Clarajane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationOutside your window. :3
  • Server:Leonis ;D

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

With 4x exp you only got 8 levels in 6 hours...? I went from 214 to 220 in less than an hour... Maybe you just arent leveling in the right spots...

#22 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

This is what I expected when epics were first released. It would be logical to do that but it's all about the money. You refined the standard 200 weapons before, and now you refine the epics, eventually 220 gear will be released and you'll have to refine it again.

and when refining you will use venurunes and plutorunes from the item mall. those have to be their main source of revenue

#23 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

With 4x exp you only got 8 levels in 6 hours...? I went from 214 to 220 in less than an hour... Maybe you just arent leveling in the right spots...

I am party with myself, so it is a bit slow. If you party with other players and have multiple AOE players, it will get faster. I trained at the Scavenger Leaders spot. It is fairly good spot.

#24 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

I can get any job from lv 1 to lv 220 in about 30hours of playtime. And yes I do take bets :blink:

#25 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

I can get any job from lv 1 to lv 220 in about 30hours of playtime. And yes I do take bets :blink:

NO SPECIAL GM FEATURE. If you do it like a normal players, I will take you on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users