#51 SlapBack

SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

yes lets bring everything back about pre-evo I mean...who dosen't miss scouts 10 minute cooldown stun arrow that was there only chance at winning a pvp....also weren't the clerics that could kill 10 people in like .5 hits each fantastic? speaking of that wheres tears of joy been ha. Leveling is retarded easy though, I mean I'm leveling up my 3rd mage for the hell of it now with my 3rd cleric and a knight and a champ gg.

#52 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:21 PM

yes lets bring everything back about pre-evo I mean...who dosen't miss scouts 10 minute cooldown stun arrow that was there only chance at winning a pvp....also weren't the clerics that could kill 10 people in like .5 hits each fantastic? speaking of that wheres tears of joy been ha. Leveling is retarded easy though, I mean I'm leveling up my 3rd mage for the hell of it now with my 3rd cleric and a knight and a champ gg.

what happened to finals :Emo_15:

#53 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

You are talking about evo there, certainly not pre evo, too bad you fail to have a valid point against pre evo skill system. I do agree scouts were a bit too weak, but they were definitly THE knight killers back then, and a cleric couldn't kill ppl in 0.5sec for sure. cooldown were around 1 minute if i remember well for OP skills wich is a bit too long, but still if it would be reduced... it would be the win.

Don't play oldschool when you are not.

#54 SlapBack

SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

Charas trust me im old school....anyone who has played with me knows.... tbh though I often forget which stuff was where I've been here long enough where it all blends together....either way I was there for pre-evo and it wasn't that great to me....and bora shut up lol

just checked the date for my first account on this email address....and this wasnt the first email address i used 09-25-05....i been here for a min

Edited by SlapBack, 21 April 2011 - 09:15 PM.

#55 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

Charas trust me im old school....anyone who has played with me knows.... tbh though I often forget which stuff was where I've been here long enough where it all blends together....either way I was there for pre-evo and it wasn't that great to me....and bora shut up lol

just checked the date for my first account on this email address....and this wasnt the first email address i used 09-25-05....i been here for a min

You're still a nubface slap, doesn't matter how long you've been here if you always suck! And your memory is terrible. :Emo_15: = slap

#56 SlappyTheMac

SlappyTheMac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

hey kaizy not everyone hacks like you! and wtf is that face lol....kaizy meet me in tg in 20 my cleric is going to pwn your raider early evo style

#57 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:57 AM

meet me in tg in 20 years

Edited by iRon, 22 April 2011 - 01:57 AM.

#58 Panoptic

Panoptic

hi i'm kyle

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:59 AM

were you a scout pre-evo?
probably why you didn't enjoy it.

#59 SlappyTheMac

SlappyTheMac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

good point lol

#60 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

I had a scout in pre-evo and I enjoyed him.

But I don't PvP. People who PvP never did and never will enjoy PvP unless you had the very overpowered character at any point in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users