• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

Is it skill damage + int bonus + equip = final? Where does something like forsakers 20% passive fire increase go into the mix?

Also the forsaker debuffs, do they work on all monsters or are there some exclusions?

Also whats the radius on flame wave/meteor? do they continue past the target you shot at up to their max range?

Edited by Hrothmund, 14 August 2010 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Ulfhedinn

Ulfhedinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationEnclosure of the Æsir

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

Magic damage is formed from skill base property damage (for example Fire ball have 88 base dmg without DNA) +INT amount (where respectively 1 INT=0.30 damage)+property damage bonuses to all skills (amount is right before your resistance value in character menu, there also you can see effects of Mastery of Fire)+all direct damage bonuses from ornaments, weapon etc.

About debuffs they work on monsters that have resistances to magic and bosses.

Flame wave and meteor have piercing damage. The description of Burning Meteor says: "Summon a burning meteor that pierces through the target to hit the enemies lined up behind it and has a chance of Stunning the enemy. Effects up to 10 targets."

#3 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

So does master of fire for example only apply to the base damage of the skill, or is it added after int or whatnot.

Also i realise they pierce through things, I want to know the radius if thats possible of the "tunnel" they create. Like does it need to be a perfect line (very hard with moving stuff) or is there a 1/2/3m wide path the object plows through.

#4 Ulfhedinn

Ulfhedinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationEnclosure of the Æsir

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:07 AM

Description says "Effects up to 10 targets", which means that theoretically it will hit 10 lined up targets. No radius or range affected I think, Holy Bolt for example (with similar piercing effect) hits very distant targets - around 30-40m.

Mastery of Fire affects all fire based skills including Fire Property HP Damage enchants. It adds percentage to all fire property damage.

#5 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

ok cool i understand now.

A question on fire rain and hellfire, does the ground burn for 10 sec dealing damage to whatever stays in the area, or do all the targets in the area initially suffer burn (like flame arrow) even if they run around?

Also the wiki says the damage (for fire rain at least) doesnt scale with Int. Does that mean it doesnt scale at all with equip bonuses? Also it mentions vindictive wind there as well. Does that get added in total to each "tick"?

Edited by Hrothmund, 15 August 2010 - 06:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users