#1 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

Separation Drill name adjustments
  • The in-game Separation drill is being renamed to "Gem Bore" as the mechanics of this item is to bore out and destroy the gem within the socket.
  • The Item Mall "Perfect Separation Drill" is being renamed to "Separation Drill" because the effect degrades the gem upon removal and thus is not "perfect."
  • A new Item Mall item will be made available with the name "Perfect Separation Drill" which will remove a gem from an item perfectly, keeping both the gem and item intact and unaltered.
Drop adjustments
  • The rates of Chemicals and Catalysts have been increased. They have been given a higher chance in drop rate, per category of rarity, due to their rate of consumption.
  • The Broken Eye Emblem, Foreign Emblem and Broken Pharaoh Emblem are now dropping correctly inside the Oblivion Temple.
Item Mall
  • Re-Roll Hammer will now add bonus stats on to Item Mall items if they do not have bonus stats before use.
  • Perfect Separation Drill (NEW) - Will remove a gem from an item perfectly, keeping both the gem and item intact and unaltered.
Bug Fixes
  • Moss Ent monster has been fixed and now does damage in combat.
  • Epic Wand, Salvation icon and firing animation have been corrected.
  • Confirm and Cancel buttons on the message menus should now be corrected.
Miscellaneous
  • The Hunter Rackie grew a few inches! They must be eating their veggies!
  • Minor adjustment to the width of a button in the UI.

#2 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

how about puting common crafting materials back into the game, at reasonable drop rates and dropping off common mobs once more. i'd really like to be able to craft my next level of back shields, muse sheilds, off hands, wings and bags. and im guessing other artisans would as well. ty!

#3 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

how about puting common crafting materials back into the game, at reasonable drop rates and dropping off common mobs once more. i'd really like to be able to craft my next level of back shields, muse sheilds, off hands, wings and bags. and im guessing other artisans would as well. ty!

TangoBaby86, if you have any concerns over a specific item or items, please let me know and I'll look into it for you and let you know their drop information.

#4 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

With the new and improve reroll harmer, stat items will further drop in price and sen artisan will be 100% death.I do not care about the drill because i am not going to use it anytime soon. As for the drop rate and everything else, I am not going say anything until I see them in game. Honestly, I don't expect much. In fact, i may expect a lot of bugs and everything else.

#5 moushtie

moushtie

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:11 PM

As a low level crafter, I'm wondering where little angel, devil and bird feathers drop, because I haven't managed to buy any in ages. Also insect wings and animal tail fur. I'm sure there are higher level mats for subitems that aren't dropping too. I have been farming at various levels on the different planets looking for these mats. If I don't find any soon, there's not much point in me being a subitem crafter anymore, after being one for years.

#6 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

With the new and improve reroll harmer, stat items will further drop in price and sen artisan will be 100% death.I do not care about the drill because i am not going to use it anytime soon. As for the drop rate and everything else, I am not going say anything until I see them in game. Honestly, I don't expect much. In fact, i may expect a lot of bugs and everything else.

The change to the Re-Roll Hammer simply adds bonus stats to Item Mall items that previously did not have any stats. No SEN Artisan, or any Artisan/Class for that matter can add stats to an Item Mall that doesn't have stats. Why would you think this will affect the Artisan class? Please don't hesitate to be thorough in your explanation, as if there is an underlining problem, it would be ideal for us to be able to discuss it and find potential alternative methods of approach.

Thank you.

#7 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

The change to the Re-Roll Hammer simply adds bonus stats to Item Mall items that previously did not have any stats. No SEN Artisan, or any Artisan/Class for that matter can add stats to an Item Mall that doesn't have stats. Why would you think this will affect the Artisan class? Please don't hesitate to be thorough in your explanation, as if there is an underlining problem, it would be ideal for us to be able to discuss it and find potential alternative methods of approach.

Thank you.

What he means, is the fact that you can grab any piece of Armour and change the stats on it completely. A sen artisan's job is to make GOOD stats on an item, which is now useless because stat'd items are close to worthless thanks to the re-roll hammer.

#8 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

What he means, is the fact that you can grab any piece of Armour and change the stats on it completely. A sen artisan's job is to make GOOD stats on an item, which is now useless because stat'd items are close to worthless thanks to the re-roll hammer.

And that's totally wrong, sen artisans will still be useful. Do you think people are going to spend 30 bucks on hammers when the best statted items cost 20m max? there's nothing really expensive and it's still better to buy a crafted one with stats than without.

The reroll hammers are good only for a small range of gear, like legendary orleans and mercenaries (because with them you can now get 20 int-con stat), the item mall masks with higher base stats than crafted ones. But still, its 1 out of 300 chances, good luck spending hundreds of bucks for ur perfect set.

Edited by Gojio, 14 April 2011 - 03:27 PM.

#9 marter

marter

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

Lack of crafting materials is still an issue since drops were changed as Moushtie Said alot of the lower level crafting material seem to be drying up. Insect wing, Little devil and angel feathers Seem to be in very short supply ad do alot of the metal and fur drops.

#10 ejayloyola

ejayloyola

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

hi, been thinking..... isn't it great if you will add some sort of coupon or book to the IM which will enable us to reset our job. cause you know, sometimes we want to try other job yet we dont want to repeat the whole process of leveling again....^^.... im not saying make it easy for us to reset our job anytime we want. you can sell the reset job book at a very high yet reasonable price.... maybe thrice higher than the most expensive item now in IM. anyway, price doesn't actually matter cause we'll be able to save a lot of time leveling again^^.(just my opinion).

#11 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

Let's see. What item that sen artisans craft that can still be useful. Back shield and shield? Sure, but how many of them will you buy? 1 for each class would be all there is. That is not to mention some players will use the hammer on the existing back shield shield so they don't have to refine again. In addition, many players already have their shield and back shield. Mask? I don't think so. IM masks are way better and have no level requirement. Legendary gear, IM wing (for speed), IM cross (for dodge) share the same fate. What is the left over for the sen artisan? So do you think there is still hope for sen artisan.

#12 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

A new Item Mall item will be made available with the name "Perfect Separation Drill" which will remove a gem from an item perfectly, keeping both the gem and item intact and unaltered.

There is a good reason why I think the new 'Perfect Seperation Drill' is a bit too expensive looking at it's Item Mall price.

On Leonis, the average Item Mall Points / Zulie rate is about 100 points / 12mil right now. 400 points should be about 48mil then. Probably these drills will eventually go for around 40-45 mil.

Alot of Gem[7]'s go for half that price. The average selling price of a common Gem[7] is 28mil. Because of this, it wouldn't be worth ungemming let's say a suit or weapon you do not use anymore to sell the Gem[7] that is in it. And it is also known that when gemming a certain item, the price of the gem drops at a significant rate,

So eventually this would be a loss/loss situation, making the Perfect Seperation Drill less popular.

#13 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Separation Drill name adjustments

• The in-game Separation drill is being renamed to "Gem Bore" as the mechanics of this item is to bore out and destroy the gem within the socket.
  • The Item Mall "Perfect Separation Drill" is being renamed to "Separation Drill" because the effect degrades the gem upon removal and thus is not "perfect."
  • A new Item Mall item will be made available with the name "Perfect Separation Drill" which will remove a gem from an item perfectly, keeping both the gem and item intact and unaltered.
Drop adjustments
  • The rates of Chemicals and Catalysts have been increased. They have been given a higher chance in drop rate, per category of rarity, due to their rate of consumption.
  • The Broken Eye Emblem, Foreign Emblem and Broken Pharaoh Emblem are now dropping correctly inside the Oblivion Temple.
Item Mall
  • Re-Roll Hammer will now add bonus stats on to Item Mall items if they do not have bonus stats before use.
  • Perfect Separation Drill (NEW) - Will remove a gem from an item perfectly, keeping both the gem and item intact and unaltered.
Bug Fixes
  • Moss Ent monster has been fixed and now does damage in combat.
  • Epic Wand, Salvation icon and firing animation have been corrected.
  • Confirm and Cancel buttons on the message menus should now be corrected.
Miscellaneous
  • The Hunter Rackie grew a few inches! They must be eating their veggies!
  • Minor adjustment to the width of a button in the UI.

Woot to the drop fix...any hope to a general fix of the other crap dropping on orlo that shouldn't be dropping there instead of the stuff that should be dropping there?(mats for high level crafting)

Woot to the perfect separation drill...never did understand that one. I sure hope that its priced so that it makes sense...the current one only made sense to take a D7 out. Pay zulie enough that it means 25mil to buy it, drill out a 25mil ruby? Umm don't think so.

EDIT:

I Take my woots back, ORLO is still junk...just different junk and in fact the decent drops that DID drop there(lisent hg) drop even slower than before. Unreal. I'm stupefied that a bad situation keeps getting worse the more it's worked on.

As for perfect sepp drill...as I said, it does not make any sense to use it unless you're ungemming a d7....maybe a rename to "perfect diamond separation drill". The other separation drill is just as useless as again, the only gem that makes sense to degrade is a D7....perhaps rename to "diamond separation drill". Do the dev's monitor and know the prices of gem's/what im points sell for in game?

Edited by LadyPsyber, 14 April 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#14 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

DROPS STILL SUCK...in fact theyve gotten worse...i havent gotten a single lisent drops from bosses now...just useless golden and demon armor....Ive also heard from several guys farming that epics dont drop at all now....

Good job on making the game even more undesirable to play....(off till next Thursday)

Edited by Sathanas, 14 April 2011 - 10:05 PM.

#15 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:20 PM

Seriously Zep..I hope this question is not sarcastic to your team..When is the closing date for NArose?

I don't get it..Why suddenly change the stat of the item and the drop rate of orlo..I'll give you some analysis to you

Situation 1 (now): you pissed off many people ..so even you launch ur March and April Box your sales couldn't get high..no player whos gonna buy it?

Situation 2( Long ago) : Player population remain the same..Isn't it the best time when you launch your stupid box for sales?I mean when there are more players around, logically speaking the sales of that stupid box higher?

Now i don't know you guy's thought and thinking..Your team screwed up your own game..This game is dying day per day..

If you guys still insists your 'brilliant' thinking and thoughts..And yes..the closing date for rose is near

Edited by Callmedude, 14 April 2011 - 11:21 PM.

#16 Callmedude

Callmedude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:27 PM

The Hunter Rackie grew a few inches! They must be eating their veggies!

Instead making these stupid changes why don't focus on class balancing?

Lol..Wanna make Jelly bean into baked bean>

THIS IS SO LAME

Edited by Callmedude, 14 April 2011 - 11:27 PM.

#17 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

I think the game would have to be slightly more consistent and balanced (where "balanced" means no/less topsy-turvy changes that completely rewrite the mechanics and gameplay of the game not class-balancing) before people would consider paying to play this game on a monthly subscription. It's free now and it's still hard to keep people constantly entertained by it. And it's hard to see how the current IM funds are being used in order to make improvements on the game. Sure, there are a few good patches here and there, but overall there hasn't been much development in the actual gameplay.

#18 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:27 PM

When was that?

Speaking as someone who's also been here since the bitter beginning, I have to concur.

As for people discussing P2P, why do you think they backed off of P2P once their initial holy cow, cheap subscription fee wore off? The game was heading towards going out of business(ding ding ding, wow why does that sounds familiar?!?) as something like this CANNOT support a P2P model. It isn't and never will be WoW or any of the other million sub games that have teams and teams of coders/graphics designers. I suspect Rose employs a coder, a graphics guy(perhaps part time or a co-op student?) and a couple hamsters running in wheels in order to "upgrade"(I use the term lightly) the game.

Do I sound venomous? I suuuuure do...how about the fact that the last 4 people in my clan still playing and working orlo just quit last night once it was apparent that the developers are purposefully trying to get us to quit. How could it be any thing else??? It's now been what...6 weeks since Orlo was screwed up and they haven't done a single thing to fix it...in fact it's much worse this week than last week. How could you ignore the begging, pleading, screaming of your customers for a month and a half unless you were purposefully doing it. This reminds me of a torsion test. That's where they take something put it between two opposing weights and measure how much stress it takes before the thing fails. It's like they're trying to see how far they can push us before we all quit....is Rose some sort of stress test to see how far they can push their customers in their other games? I cannot think of anything else that makes sense... I mean seriously...how could any sane person think that the drop system on orlo is functional. We got some blues back(which are useless as most people use union gear), chemical was somewhat fixed but lost the only thing that made it any where worthy to farm there(lisent hg). Where are the lisents? Any of them?

Oh ya...Mastyx are still worse that garbage...you couldn't make your repair costs of your gear back if you farmed there.

Lastly, it looks like the dev's listened to the 2 people wanting epic's lowered(probably people with an inventory full of epics already) and ignored the words of a bunch of people who don't think they need to be lowered and made epic's unobtainable. The epic problem was not due to the rate being too high, it was due to 20+ people farming epics 24 hours a day. It also wasn't made any better by the fact that so few level 220 people play any more so there really isn't anyone to sell to now. Too much supply=prices go down and you see stores full of them...simple economics. Like always, the developers do not study a problem to see the CORRECT reason for a problem(how about making it more attractive to farm other places to make money instead of epics 24 hours a day?!?) they swing their keyboards and a bad problem is made worse.

As Shattered Hopes drop like 1/10th as often as the other epic's, it now is apparent that some of us will never have epic's for our accounts. (never going to see a fix for this one...besides, it's not like there are very many 220 mages playing any more) IF anyone is selling one with a high dur, I would certainly like to buy one. I doubt the existence of someone like that because I've been yelling for weeks and nobody has one.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 15 April 2011 - 12:48 PM.

#19 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

@LadyPysber,

Drop issues will be reported to the Development Team for review. For the record, all of the Epic weapons are dropping at the exact same rate. It may be possible that people are not fighting the proper monster(s) that drop the Shattered Hope.

Please view PurpleYouko's Fan Site here: http://rose.kuro-tejina.com/ as it contains the Ofifical v.333 Drop List.

Looking up the Shattered Hope, it drops from the following:
  • Cursed Ent Vagabond
  • Ikaness Heavygear
  • Worm Dragon (Junon Clan Field)
  • Executor Kera
  • Arcane King Khaldun
  • Giant Fiery Snapper
  • Grand Goblin King (Junon Clan Field)
  • Grand Master Devour

#20 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

@LadyPysber,

Drop issues will be reported to the Development Team for review. For the record, all of the Epic weapons are dropping at the exact same rate. It may be possible that people are not fighting the proper monster(s) that drop the Shattered Hope.

Please view PurpleYouko's Fan Site here: http://rose.kuro-tejina.com/ as it contains the Ofifical v.333 Drop List.

Looking up the Shattered Hope, it drops from the following:

• Cursed Ent Vagabond
  • Ikaness Heavygear
  • Worm Dragon (Junon Clan Field)
  • Executor Kera
  • Arcane King Khaldun
  • Giant Fiery Snapper
  • Grand Goblin King (Junon Clan Field)
  • Grand Master Devour

Zeppelin...thank you very much for the information...sadly I'm so disheartened by everything I'm going to risk keyboard damage to my forehead if I play right now. :(

#21 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Zeppelin...thank you very much for the information...sadly I'm so disheartened by everything I'm going to risk keyboard damage to my forehead if I play right now. :(

I understand it can be frustrating and believe me, I appreciate the fact that you've provided as much information as you have already. The more the users provide their true honest reports, emotions aside the easier it will be for me to document the issues and report them to the Development Team. I will continue to gather data until the start of next week and submit my report to the Development Team for review once again.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and assistance during this time, it is greatly appreciated.

#22 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

Wow, I can't believe it but I totaly agree with Lady Psyber post. The blues are finally dropping again, but no lisents, few powders and still not enough chems. If the debuff skill isn't changed soon more people will rage quit or take a break. The population of Rose is still decreasing. I don't want to see the demise of Rose, please fix some of the easy stuff like the drops at least and fix the debuff skill or take it out.

#23 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

After viewing PurpleYoukos site i tried farming for Paper Wing Pieces at Hooks. I killed maybe a gazillion (^^) and got only 4 in 1 hr. Now thats what i would call a really bad droprate. Somehow i have the feeling the developers REALLY hate Artisans.

#24 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

After viewing PurpleYoukos site i tried farming for Paper Wing Pieces at Hooks. I killed maybe a gazillion (^^) and got only 4 in 1 hr. Now thats what i would call a really bad droprate. Somehow i have the feeling the developers REALLY hate Artisans.

Depending on your class there are ways to improve that result. A Bourgeois for example, with max Stockpile would certainly help with the quantity when picked up. Using the Medal of Fortune from the Item Mall will essentially double your chances, per hour, per use. Partying with a large/larger group of people will help increase the kill/drop rate per hour. Of course, trying a different monster, such as the Orpe Lukete or Krawfy Swordsman may help.

Then again, other issues could arise, 1) 1 hour may not be sufficient amount of time to gauge the true availability as luck does play a part. 2) The more people that eventually fight those monsters, will increase its availability. 3) The drop rate is deemed too low and needs to be increased. 4) The drop rate is deemed acceptable, yet the availability of monsters who drop it may need to be increased.

Hope this helps!

#25 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users