RULES: NO FGTS ALLOWED U GET NO PRIZES
OK THIS IS OBJECTIVES U CAN COMPLETE ANY AND U STILL GET PRIZE WHEN I CHECK AGAIN OK I GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY
1. POST ONE (1) WORD IN UR POST IN BRACKETS AKA  AND THAT WORD WILL BE A GUESS FOR MY FAVORITE WORD OK NO DOUBLE POST AND ONLY ONE (1) WORD AT A TIME U CAN POST AGAIN AFTER SOMEONE ELSE POST
2. GET POSTS ON SPECIFIC POST NUMBERS DAT I THOUGHT OF ALREDY OK GET GUD STUFF TOO
3. PLAY WITH ME IN LoL N U GET FREE STUFF TOO OK NP(under some conditions) ADD ME "sosad2day"
Okay. I haven't been doing anything on this game and I can't even be bothered to level to 70. Since I'm not going to be playing much anymore, I decided I'll be giving away all of my items. But a regular giveaway would be too plain, no? So here's where PvP comes in. PvP me, win, and you get free items. Simple, right? Depending on the score you get against me, you'll receive a prize. And trust me, the prizes are definitely worth it. However, you only get a prize if you win. If you lose, you won't get anything. If the game ends with the score as 5-4 in my favor, you'll get the challenge fee back.
You must be thinking why a giveaway has an entrance fee. This is so you can't just mess around and waste my time. The fee will start at 50g a game. If you win, you'll receive at least fifty-fold the amount. If you lose (assuming the score didn't end 5-4 in my favor), the next challenge will cost 40g. It will keep going down until 10g. From then on, all challenges will be 10g each. If you win, the fee will reset to 50g. You'll need over 200+ losses to me to actually lose money, so it is a "giveaway" in a sense.
- 5-0 Best prize
- 5-1 Not as good as best prize.
- 5-2 Not as good as 2nd prize.
- 5-3 Not as good as 3rd prize.
- 5-4 Not as good as 4th prize
I have enough to supply prizes so even if someone 5-0's me, I will replace it with another somewhat equally good prize. The first person to 5-0 me will probably get a better one though. Each person can only get each tier prize once. So if you get the tier 1 prize already, you can only get the tier 2-5. Prizes will be revealed as people get them.
- Level 25 normal weapon bought from the PoW merchant. No SF, no enchant, no "superior" or "premium" versions.
- You can use any aim accessories provided that they don't give any other stats other than aim. However, you cannot use ANY of the mission map rings.
- No armor allowed.
- Applied handicap, block dash jump, 5 minutes.
- If a rule is broken, the round is forfeited.
- All fourth job skills are banned.
- Stumblebum and Raising Storm are banned. No Hammer Crush after Sword Dance or Gust Slash. Only one Sword Dance per combo. No Hammer Crush locking. In the case of a Myrmidon vs Myrmidon/Overlord, Sword Dance is banned to make the match more interesting.
Paladins/Dragoons(Thanks Sheol for the suggestion)
- Only Blow, Re-Launch, Air Combo Launcher, Cutdown, and Aerial Smackdown are allowed.
- Instant Heal and Wide Heal are banned.
- Cannot use Rocket Punch after Final Decision, Violent Blow, Mist Be Gone. One Final Decision per combo. Mind Reading, Hypnotizer, Wood Rush, April Fools, and Shadow Walk are banned.
- Anti-Air Shot can only be held for 4 seconds on the timer, or 20% of HP. Silence Trap, Aiming, Netbind and Hallucination are banned. As far as N2 goes, I'll fill up my MP when it gets half burned after a win, and one yogurt per match, unless anyone has a better idea.
I'm a level 62 Myrmidon. Anyone 50+ can participate. Leave your name, and I'll find you sometime. Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, etc.
Entrance fees will be donated to charity.
Amount currently raised for charity: 1530g
Edited by Kazra, 25 May 2011 - 11:01 PM.