Lookie what i found - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lookie what i found

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:49 AM

#1 he says there's no backstory to the characters AS he's clicking out of it....
#2 who the hell would say in a game review "there are way better pay to play games out there"
#3 Watch it again, LordAlbion, he picked Leonis
#4 Aren't they supposed to be unbiased when playing these games? He seems to focus on the "other games" more than This game and doesn't represent what a new player will go through as he has played it before...
#5 this isn't that new of a review. it still has the old UI

Edited by AlisiaMT, 28 April 2011 - 10:49 AM.

#27 dreadfull

dreadfull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

i thought he said he played this game befor but i guess not he must of forgot where to buy food and the colors of the mobs name indicate their lvl to your lvl.

#28 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

He makes a few good points. I have to say though anyone who starts a MMO should know there will be something like stats and skills, and buttons to find them. Also talking to alot of NPCs is usually also a good idea, but the whole quest NPC, making adv plains easier newbie acces might be something to look into. Still he runs out of the begin area fast and maybe he should check arua's fairy first who could answer alot of question. Give Arua's Fairy a more prominent place in Adv Plains when you start? Maybe make it so you have to pass her, but not immediatly on the boat ?

He says it being alt A I or S to acces skills/stats etc is a little confusing, instead of just A I S for these things, using enter chat mode he only needs to press I for inventory not ALT I, maybe automatically turn on enter mode for anyone who starts a new character, they can switch later.

Edited by Logi, 28 April 2011 - 11:49 AM.

#29 YukiChan

YukiChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Borderlands PSQ

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:26 AM

how about if instead of "boring text boxes" that obviously some people ignore there will be a nice animated introduction movie(s)?
the way it is presented now is not too apealing, and some animated cut scenes for important quests would be nice to have

#30 calaaniwygen

calaaniwygen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

Yay the loading screen I made was the first to show up. I feel accomplished. <_<

#31 glenriz25

glenriz25

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:50 AM

as he said "R.O.S.E. - Rush on Seven Episode"
what episode are we on now? episode 4 coz we got the 4th planet orlo?

#32 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

as he said "R.O.S.E. - Rush on Seven Episode"
what episode are we on now? episode 4 coz we got the 4th planet orlo?

xD yes its not moving as fast as it could, but we not having 7 planets yet doesnt really matter if the planets we do have are good

junon luna eldeon orlo karkia skaaj hebarn

#33 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

xD yes its not moving as fast as it could, but we not having 7 planets yet doesnt really matter if the planets we do have are good

junon luna eldeon orlo karkia skaaj hebarn

I WANT SKAAJ!!!!!! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users