Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

Whats funny is that when Zeppelin said he'd pass the debuff skill issues and the balancing ideas suggested in the Proposal & Suggestion section to Devs, that had really got my hopes up...now it looks like they forgot about it. No balancing, no fix for debuff, drops still messed. And what do they care about? In-Game Item Mall...seriously, I understand it's a business and the main point of it is making a profit for you, but at least do something really useful for us once in a while...

Also, in the Drop Rate Information thread I suggested an ideal droptable, and a lot of people seemed to like it and supported my idea. Why can't you do the same? The current droptable is a joke, being able to get 3 chems out of 10 and 3 catas out of 20 for players lvl 200+ is just dumb.

I don't know when I'll get tired of this, but once again, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

#52 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

There have been many issues since v 328. that were created but still not completely adressed.

*Monster Drops: (getting tweaked week by week but yet there are still obviously flaws after 2 months of it)

*Haphazard stats: Many items have become worthless since this update and haven't been adjusted, likewise substats had been randomly changed for no apparant reason(ie highest acc stat becomes lowest, highest ap is no longer highest etc.) Wearing multiple pieces of a set can prove it to be useful rather than using 1 piece of a set, but this still only applies top uw gear rendering all of the other types inferior, and limits potential diversity. The artisan class has become largely obsoleted as a result of this.

*Debuff skill Anti Magic Shell: The only purpose this skill serves is to imbalance the already unbalanced pvp, nothing more (and it does a pretty good job at it).

There are other issues as well such as the stats on epic weapons, multiple bugs such as the ignore function not working anymore and then some. But atleast we get regular item mall updates and description changes of items.

#53 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Not gonna happen as long as the forum moderators still exist, removing ppl post or edit them. The GM will only listen to customers if it benefits their item mall revenue, the game economy, glitches, bugs, imbalances, they don't care.

#54 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

You are right! *see gray siggy comment*

All I see is a poor pretentious attempt at alliteration. :)

Edited by Kaizy, 22 April 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#55 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:42 AM

Not gonna happen as long as the forum moderators still exist, removing ppl post or edit them. The GM will only listen to customers if it benefits their item mall revenue, the game economy, glitches, bugs, imbalances, they don't care.

Keel them with rofls and lols!

#56 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Not gonna happen as long as the forum moderators still exist, removing ppl post or edit them.

You are so full of crap. Anyway, forum moderators exist in any company forums - it has been this way since forums began on computer networks. If you expect forum moderators to just disappear, you are living in a fantasy world. Here if you have problems with how the moderators are behaving - you should PM Zep or Corvus.

People have always been able to express their opinions about the game. Its when people are nasty and abusive that they are moderated. But wait, your being repressed! Repressed I tell you!

The GM will only listen to customers if it benefits their item mall revenue, the game economy, glitches, bugs, imbalances, they don't care.

If that is how you feel, why are you still here? Honestly? If people hate the game and the developers that much, why make yourselves miserable. Its self destructive behavior ultimately. Either that or some sort of sadism.

All I see is a poor pretentious attempt at alliteration. :)

Oh, big words, oh my!

With 2 or 3 years of "repressed gamers vs the evil gm's and developers saga", you think you guys would have learned by now, but still... here you are going on and on, like broken records. You should know after this much time "you can't always get what you want..."

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 23 April 2011 - 08:34 AM.

#57 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

If that is how you feel, why are you still here? Honestly? If people hate the game and the developers that much, why make yourselves miserable. Its self destructive behavior ultimately. Either that or some sort of sadism.

HUHUHUHU~~~(oh wait are you gonna threaten me to delete this message because of caps?) I knew this is the reply you're gonna give, it's like the GM copy and pasting from their clip board to reply people question. But seriously, you still have no idea why I and so many other ppl are still on forum here trolling? I'll tell you why today.

1) First of all, I do not have this game installed. I'll only play once in a while in this colorful chat room, so ban or suspend me is not gonna affect me.
2) What really entertain me is not the game itself, it is actually the patch notes, seeing how the developers messed up their own game weeks after weeks is SO MUCH FUN!
3) Then we have professionalism, seeing how they are so pro at creating bugs on purpose so they have excuse to extend maintenance all the time.
4) Don't get me wrong, Gravity games sucks all the way, just head over to Requiem forum, you will see bunch of complainers with rants.
5) Now I feel bad for those who keep saying "I know Gravity is a company which needs to make money to move on", as a matter of fact, the staff only got dollar signs in their eyes. :D__:) It's SO MUCH FUN to see the item mall patches streak and things left bugged for ages.
6) It's SO MUCH FUN to see these hypocrites saying like "oh...we cannot allow people survive in PvP and PvM through the consumption of money (pots)", so the GM introduce the food system which later on they will bring back the item mall instant pots as you can see the red jelly bean stew, now what, Easter eggs? Ironic, isn't it?
7) Another thing is refine system, they've said somewhere that first two rows of ingredients (talisman/bindrune/apotrope) and catalyst are in-game based, last two rows belong to item mall (venarune/plutorune), yet they start selling catalyst on item mall, LOL.

ROSE online game is not fun? Are you kidding me lol? Do you understand why I'm here all the time now?

#58 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

HUHUHUHU~~~(oh wait are you gonna threaten me to delete this message because of caps?) I knew this is the reply you're gonna give, it's like the GM copy and pasting from their clip board to reply people question.

Your having a laugh. Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I'm not a moderator. I'll leave the threatening up to the powers that be.

But seriously, you still have no idea why I and so many other ppl are still on forum here trolling? I'll tell you why today.

1) First of all, I do not have this game installed. I'll only play once in a while in this colorful chat room, so ban or suspend me is not gonna affect me.

I don't understand why the Community Managers tolerate trolls who don't even play the game. and who's only posts in the forums are to complain about a game they don't play. IMO, they are too soft, but they know my opinion, I've never kept it a secret.

2) What really entertain me is not the game itself, it is actually the patch notes, seeing how the developers messed up their own game weeks after weeks is SO MUCH FUN!
3) Then we have professionalism, seeing how they are so pro at creating bugs on purpose so they have excuse to extend maintenance all the time.
4) Don't get me wrong, Gravity games sucks all the way, just head over to Requiem forum, you will see bunch of complainers with rants.
5) Now I feel bad for those who keep saying "I know Gravity is a company which needs to make money to move on", as a matter of fact, the staff only got dollar signs in their eyes. :D__:) It's SO MUCH FUN to see the item mall patches streak and things left bugged for ages.
6) It's SO MUCH FUN to see these hypocrites saying like "oh...we cannot allow people survive in PvP and PvM through the consumption of money (pots)", so the GM introduce the food system which later on they will bring back the item mall instant pots as you can see the red jelly bean stew, now what, Easter eggs? Ironic, isn't it?
7) Another thing is refine system, they've said somewhere that first two rows of ingredients (talisman/bindrune/apotrope) and catalyst are in-game based, last two rows belong to item mall (venarune/plutorune), yet they start selling catalyst on item mall, LOL.

ROSE online game is not fun? Are you kidding me lol? Do you understand why I'm here all the time now?

Yes, you've made it quite clear. You are here only to get some sort of sadistic jollies and laughs. Enjoy yourself.

#59 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

I rather hear people complaining than others telling them to leave.

World would be a messed up place without people complaining and others telling them to stfu and gtfo.

Edited by StijnDP, 23 April 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#60 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

I think Des might be having a little too much fun over there

I used to support Gravity, but lately they have been trying their hardest to get their customers to do the opposite. You really can't help but laugh sometimes.

Edited by Phish, 23 April 2011 - 03:42 PM.

#61 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

Can you please upgrade some of the epic weapons? Its been quite a long wait already :). How hard is it to change a couple numbers here and there...

#62 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

The Event description says "after you have returned all six eggs and are wearing that new easter bunny costume, help Judy find another six eggs are another special reward! The fun just keeps coming this easter!"

Anyone have done it already? And what do we get as a special reward?

#63 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

The Event description says "after you have returned all six eggs and are wearing that new easter bunny costume, help Judy find another six eggs are another special reward! The fun just keeps coming this easter!"

Anyone have done it already? And what do we get as a special reward?

A real egg delivered to you directly by Zeppelin.

#64 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:53 AM

A real egg delivered to you directly by Zeppelin.

i doubt he will do that if theres no money involved nothing is free in this game

#65 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:54 PM

I've done it now and haven't got an option for a special reward. Now i have 2 bunny heads. -.-

Special reward broken?

#66 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

I've done it now and haven't got an option for a special reward. Now i have 2 bunny heads. -.-

Special reward broken?

There are five parts within the set.
  • Easter Bunny Head
  • Easter Bunny Suit
  • Easter Bunny Feet
  • Easter Bunny Paws
  • Easter Basket

You must repeat the 6 Eggs Hunt (while wearing the suit w/ the basket) to acquire some AWESOME Stuff. :)

Spoiler

#67 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:55 PM

i doubt he will do that if theres no money involved nothing is free in this game

Why so cynical? :)

#68 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

You seem to say that a lot like its a way to justify horrible updates and shoddy service. I'm not going to be forced to leave just because I refuse to accept some pretty bad and obvious ignorance of peoples requests for fixes. What's self destructive is you goading people who are venting and trying to get some stuff fixed. Do NOT think I'm going to stop screaming about it and just leave...if anything I'll pay it forward in the way of informing others who might consider investing item mall money. Nothing gets things fixed like a hit to the pocket book.

If half the amount of energy that is invested in the item mall weekly was put into the actual game, we'd be on the next planet and up to level 300 gear already.

It has been TWO months and orlo still is utterly unacceptable as a place to farm for drops for people my level. If that's not a concerted effort to PURPOSEFULLY ignore many users needs/requests, then I do not know what is.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 24 April 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#69 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

You seem to say that a lot like its a way to justify horrible updates and shoddy service. I'm not going to be forced to leave just because I refuse to accept some pretty bad and obvious ignorance of peoples requests for fixes. What's self destructive is you goading people who are venting and trying to get some stuff fixed. Do NOT think I'm going to stop screaming about it and just leave...if anything I'll pay it forward in the way of informing others who might consider investing item mall money. Nothing gets things fixed like a hit to the pocket book.

If half the amount of energy that is invested in the item mall weekly was put into the actual game, we'd be on the next planet and up to level 300 gear already.

+1 Sad but +1 :)

#70 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

You seem to say that a lot like its a way to justify horrible updates and shoddy service.

I'm not justifiying lack of fixes etc. I'm looking at individuals and their behavior which is disgusting and embarrassing for adults to behave this way. People go on as if their happiness and sense of well being is dependant on this game. What they fail to ever realize is that Gravity will never meet their expectations, ever ever EVER! So you guys rant and rave on and on and on. Please get a clue!

Again, I'm not excusing the lack of fixes and improvements. But but you should know by now that your expectations will never be met, after this many years. End of story.

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 24 April 2011 - 07:10 PM.

#71 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:44 PM

I'm not justifiying lack of fixes etc. I'm looking at individuals and their behavior which is disgusting and embarrassing for adults to behave this way. People go on as if their happiness and sense of well being is dependant on this game. What they fail to ever realize is that Gravity will never meet their expectations, ever ever EVER! So you guys rant and rave on and on and on. Please get a clue!

Again, I'm not excusing the lack of fixes and improvements. But but you should know by now that your expectations will never be met, after this many years. End of story.

That's just it...I stopped hoping for many things many years ago now. My expectations all lie with minimum requirements that the game really can't function without. If you have no place for a very large number of your users to play in, that is completely dysfunctional and all other projects should be stopped until you can fix those problems. Orlo has been pointedly IGNORED for 2 months now to the detriment of many many people quitting. The rest of us are related to sitting in stores picking our noses.

I swear it's like they're trying to kill their own game...I cannot figure out any other scenario that explains the situation.

#72 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Why suckup'ish coffee? want you mod priorities back? thats how i am looking you right now.

#73 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

Why suckup'ish coffee? want you mod priorities back? thats how i am looking you right now.

Then you look at him all wrong ChickenBucket.

#74 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

He is giving me that impression to be honest with ya he wasnt like this when he was a mod and now he is like omg rose is perfect the dev team is the best team ever when obviously he was the contrary

#75 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:58 AM

He is giving me that impression to be honest with ya he wasnt like this when he was a mod and now he is like omg rose is perfect the dev team is the best team ever when obviously he was the contrary

I dont see the difference in his opinion tbh. It fluctuates, some weeks he will be supportive, another week he could be spitting feathers, not literally of course. I mean he could be just mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore.
Since this is the patch notes thread and i really dont want to stray off topic, im going to send you a pm so i can discuss this with you in a little more detail Chicken =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users