• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lyfe1

lyfe1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

i just started this game recently and when i got to the character creation screen i realized that this mmorpg required you to choose which stats you wish to level up if i do like the game and get far enough i want to go down the crusader path so i was wondering how should my stats be in the beginning or should it be left with 5 in each stat (which i'm assuming shouldn't)

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

Most of the time for a Crusader char to start with I would say you should Max Dexterity, Agility and Strength to 9 and lower Intelligence, Luck, Vitality to 1.

I know it seems odd about the Vitality but usually solo and first time builds do better with Agility builds, meaning avoiding hits rather than being a Tank type. Tank types or Mobbers usually need to spend lots of $$$ on potions and equipment to survive which starter chars really don't have to spare.

EDIT: Just FYI as well my Paladin (Transcended version of the Crusader) ~SoulSlasher~ listed below, is a Agility build as well and has had a great time leveling solo always with minimal resting and potion use.

TIP : For the starting skills for a Swordsman get, Bash 10 then HP Recovery 10, I know the sword masteries look good but they are really not. After those 2 you pretty much have 19 points left to spend (if you change jobs at job lvl 40 which is the earliest you can.), However you should probably get Provoke 5 and Endure 1 at least for the Peco Skills as a Sader.

Here is a link to plan your skills
http://web.hc.keio.a...skill3/cru.html

Edited by EvilLoynis, 21 April 2011 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users