Best Place To Do Some Basic Trainning - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best Place To Do Some Basic Trainning

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ReMiXeDg

ReMiXeDg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

Right Now I'm at Training Grounds, I have a couple questions.

1. I colected a lot of the items that the mosters there be dropping and sold everything got around like 10k zenys and all, Now when I leave will I still have this money? I know some games where all the money you get in Training Grounds ( tutorial place) when you leave you don't leave with all of it.

2. I want to be Swordsman, So I got the book and all. Now what should I lvl my base up to and then leave? And then when I leave Where could I go and lvl up my character?

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

Good to see a fellow new swordie!
1. You keep the money and items from training grounds.

2. You can talk to the swordsman NPC in the training grounds, they will warp you to the swordsman guild where you can job change. As long as you have basic skills to nine, you can change.

Go to the eden teleport NPC's located near the kafras in town (or by the spawn point in prontera), the quests you get there are really good for low level characters.

#3 ReMiXeDg

ReMiXeDg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

Thanks for the information. Im at a friends house right now I would go on and try a quest but I an't got my laptop on me.

#4 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

You'll probably end up at Izlude after changing to a Swordie. Aside from Edens quests you can also just exit out of Izlude and kill Porings. They have the highest spawn on that map (at least according to Rode-R database), even more than "Poring Island" (as its nicknamed, which is 1 south then 1 East from that map). Plus the Rockers map just left of that high-spawn Poring map is nice if you can handle them. Also you can easily get to Prontera north of that map as I understand you already went there via that route on your Merchant? Then save there so you get all the nifty warp options. Plus if you exit out the right exit/dot of Prontera there is a nice map for low levels there with lots of Fabre, Lunatic, Poring etc. Usually the maps directly outside of the starter towns have nice easy monsters like these.

#5 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

Actually you may want to follow the Thief training as Thiefs and Swordies pretty much lvl up the same way early on. Thiefs just have to focus on Small monsters for the best damage. I left added most of the thief leveling section below and left some good tips so check it out.

http://irowiki.org/w...s#Thief_Classes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users