Morrigane set replacement? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Morrigane set replacement?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nyna

Nyna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA, UT
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hey. So I am a lvl 115 GX and I have been using the Morrigane set for a long time now but was wanting to upgrade. The problem is I have no idea what I want to upgrade to. Any advice would be appreciated. What accessories and garment should I use in place of the Morrigane stuff? I was going to use my Garuda hat as far as a hat goes, but is there something that would be much more awesome and I should use that instead? Keep in mind I am not extremely rich. I have about 60mil to spend for now! Though I can always save up for stuff and just stick with my Morrigane set for now. Again any advice or ideas are welcome. Thanks a bunch. =)

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

If you're going Crit build, x2 Rogue's Treasure is the way to go in terms of upgrading from a Morri Set.

#3 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

rogues treasure, glorious rings, medal of honor (theif), Ring of Flame Lord, Bloody Shackle Ball. the combination you may use depends on how you want to lvl and your stats, can switch it up to your liking. most of the stuff listed is more than your 60m or it may take a longer time getting them from kvm or bg farming, but those are decent choices

#4 Nyna

Nyna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA, UT
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

Hmmm, so in other words unless I become rich or take a while to get KVM points I am stuck with the morrigane set for now? >.<

#5 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

If you want crit and more flee with STR and AGI > 90, then rogue treasures. The Morrigane set is really strong with 2x Fortune Swords also. You can achieve 80% perfect dodge and mob kill with weapon blocking + counter slash.

#6 Yoozie

Yoozie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

if you are lvl 115 then I'd say change your build to rolling cutter or such build to lvl faster. If you can manage to get good ASPD and want to stick with crit then 2x Rogues Treasure which you mite not be able to buy now xD or... you can stick with morri set cuz it really isnt bad if your just going to grind to lvl

#7 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

If you want crit and more flee with STR and AGI > 90, then rogue treasures. The Morrigane set is really strong with 2x Fortune Swords also. You can achieve 80% perfect dodge and mob kill with weapon blocking + counter slash.

On that note, what's the highest achievable P-Dodge atm anyways? o: With the addition of the Mischievous Fairy, we get an extra option for +3 P.Dodge. xD

#8 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

ya unless u have 150-200m theres not really anything better for a crit build than morr set afaik. Rogues treasure are great cuz they free up ur helmet and garment and still give good crit bonus. If all you have is around 60M maybe you could invest in a better armor or weapon depending on what ur currently using? U know like if ur using a +4 mantle of wild cat i.e. u could def improve that imo. I invested in a naga armor of wild cat and the atk bonus procs pretty regularly so that was a good upgrade for me from a glittering jacket of wild cat. gl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users