I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

Hello together!

I play Ragnarok and my archer since some days.
I have the problem, that I can't make the Arrow Crafting Quest, because I can't kill Stem Worms for getting Tough Scalelike Stem (the rest of the items are not a problem :Emo_15: ). In a few level my Archer is ready to change to Hunter.
Now my question is: can I make the Arrow Crafting Quest after job change to Hunter?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Greetings.
Donia

#2 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

Yes, you can~ doesnt matter much anyway, arrow crafting has gotten a huge nerf, the arrows created from each catalyst has been reduced, before when you used a green live/wind of vendure/red blood, you would get 500 arrows of the type that they yield, now however, you only get 150.

:edit: besides, when you rebirth, all quest skills will be available to you without doing the quest.

Edited by meaning42, 22 April 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

Yes, you can~ doesnt matter much anyway, arrow crafting has gotten a huge nerf, the arrows created from each catalyst has been reduced, before when you used a green live/wind of vendure/red blood, you would get 500 arrows of the type that they yield, now however, you only get 150.

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but on iRO, you never got 500 arrows from green live/wind of vendure/crystal blue, in fact you used to get much less (50, I think) several years ago before arrow crafting was given a big buff.

You may be thinking of red bloods giving 600 fire arrows, which may be because those arrows can be purchased from an NPC. I haven't verified whether that is true or not since I either buy fire arrows from the NPC, or use burning hearts for making them.

#4 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:42 PM

Ah, sorry about that then. Seems I suffer from a case of amnesia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users