#1 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

i did the second job quest and said yea i wanna be a cleric and it says im still a muse! i tried to talk to him again it says all that crap bout helpin people and being known but it doesnt give me quest again so what am i meant to do now? he happily took 200k from me but im still not a cleric :@

edit: nvm i relogged and it says im a cleric now might wanan sort another bug out

Edited by SkepticaL, 23 April 2011 - 04:53 AM.

#2 Revolve

Revolve

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationKaizy's Profile.

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:56 AM

give him 100k and relog

#3 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

i did the second job quest and said yea i wanna be a cleric and it says im still a muse! i tried to talk to him again it says all that crap bout helpin people and being known but it doesnt give me quest again so what am i meant to do now? he happily took 200k from me but im still not a cleric :@

edit: nvm i relogged and it says im a cleric now might wanan sort another bug out

i did a stat reset in zant the other day and i had to relog to see the stat changes. perhaps this is a common issue that affects more than just these two things?

#4 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:08 AM

i did a stat reset in zant the other day and i had to relog to see the stat changes. perhaps this is a common issue that affects more than just these two things?

possibly... its just another thing that has to be fixed... could cause real probs i thought i wasnt even gonna be able to get the quest again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users