It is the worst thing ever in a raid to have people either coming unprepared or moaning all the time like spoiled brats that dont get everyone's attention. I will understand that NOT everyone can buy mall items or even afford to acquire in game in some way. I will accept this. But WHY the HELL, all the GREED? You join a RAID, which is the hardest thing you can do in this game, obviously expecting a superb drop, an item you can possibly win for yourself. Yet all this isnt enough, it should also be 0% risk. If you go unprepared and die:
1) Go back to resurrect point yourself and rejoin asap. YES damn it, you will lose exp! There is a price to pay in all great things.
2) Do not expect other people to nanny you and risk the whole party and the outcome of the difficult task.
The radiants' job is to HEAL, primarily. At least in a raid. Keep the TANK alive, so the TANK keeps the bloody party alive. Then also heal the rest of the party from aoes and stuff like that. Resurrection in raids is always risky. A radiant can do it, but the risk is too much in my humble opinion. Because, the radiant will probably have to go in a danger zone. And because this little time (little?) MIGHT be enough for the tank to die.
Some say, what a lousy tank that dies in a few secs. Are you STUPID? Raid bosses LOVE to do combos, and when this happens ANY tank can go down VERY quickly. You havent noticed ever that Biskra can do weakening AND other stuff AND cri too? So, good luck with the tank without getting healed. Just an example.
I have been tanking raids for a long time indeed. They go pretty cool UNLESS for these reasons:
1) The radiant(s) have to spend time on unnecessary tasks, like the said resurrection of the fallen ones.
2) There is only ONE radiant, whose abilities are not really enough for the whole party and gets overwhelmed at some point.
3) Certain members of the party behaving stupid, either dont listen or acting like the spoiled brats mentioned earlier. What is more, I have seen many times such people QUITTING the task because they didnt get the attention they were crying for. So, what starts like a 15 people party could get down to a 8 one, or less. And then you have Biskra at like 15-20%. And everyone else starts thinking, screw this lets quit. How many raids have failed because of all this? For no reason really.
To end this, I LOVE my radiants in a raid, they do a very hard and important job. I dont want them to die lots and feel bad. I want the IDIOTS to die lots and NEVER bloody join a raid AGAIN. Thanks!