#1 ddt0

ddt0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

the exact wording of the item is. "A vibrantly colored egg that heals 1,000 HP instantly, with no cool down! Available for one week only."

THE ITEM does not restore instantly. it does it over x seconds..

please fix this.

#2 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

the exact wording of the item is. "A vibrantly colored egg that heals 1,000 HP instantly, with no cool down! Available for one week only."

THE ITEM does not restore instantly. it does it over x seconds..

please fix this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the Item you're trying to use? I have tested the Item Mall Easter Egg numerous times and there is an instant cool down.

#3 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:44 AM

cooldown has nothing todo with the time, the hp gets restored...

#4 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

Could you please provide a screenshot of the Item you're trying to use? I have tested the Item Mall Easter Egg numerous times and there is an instant cool down.

He means that when using the egg, it takes a few seconds seconds before 1000 HP is added to your health bar. The cooldown is instant.

#5 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

He means that when using the egg, it takes a few seconds seconds before 1000 HP is added to your health bar. The cooldown is instant.

i thought this is clear after my post lol...

#6 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

This is why you don't buy fake Rolexes from little old asian ladies on the sidewalks of Grand Street. She'll wave you over, saying "10 dolla, 10 dolla" and flash an arm full of watches in front of you. You hesitate for a second, wondering where in the world she got all of those Rolexes, but before you realize it, she pulls off her signature deal-closing move by flashing her toothless grin and say "Ok, for you handsome, I give you for 5 dolla."

For 5 dollars, all shiny and ticking, you'll probably think "OMG What a steal!" or "Damn I can show off my bling at the Christmas Party this year!" They may look like the real deal, but the after a few weeks, your sweaty wrist will turn green from the "stainless steel" painted copper, the minute and second hands fall off, and your whole arm starts smelling like boiled cabbage.

I'm not sure how this relates to the eggs, but maybe the little old asian lady set up shop in Rose. She got me good. Damn her toothless grin. Damn her. *Shakes fist

Edited by ZookeeperAndy, 26 April 2011 - 10:15 AM.

#7 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

OMG that was hilarious Bobby ...
When you are in town again, let me know. If I have time I show you around my hood.

Back to topics, I thought there should be no "instant" pot ever again when they did the food update.

#8 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

OMG that was hilarious Bobby ...
When you are in town again, let me know. If I have time I show you around my hood.

Back to topics, I thought there should be no "instant" pot ever again when they did the food update.

I thought of that to, Remove this egg because it ruins PvP like all the IM buffs/arua.

#9 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

I see the issue. I will report this to the Development Team immediately. Look for this issue to be resolved during tomorrow's patch. Thank you.

#10 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

Oh, the priorities...

#11 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:30 PM

Oh, the priorities...

Hmmmmm ditto ...

#12 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:08 PM

Oh, the priorities...

That's not fair. The Easter Egg is an item users are spending real money on at the moment, and they are not getting what they are paying for. In addition to that, the change is a simple number reference and nothing more, so the time it takes is literally 2 minutes from start to finish.

#13 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

That's not fair. The Easter Egg is an item users are spending real money on at the moment, and they are not getting what they are paying for. In addition to that, the change is a simple number reference and nothing more, so the time it takes is literally 2 minutes from start to finish.

Lol...

Do u Know what is Not fair?

1) that we are spending a Lot of Time and effort in this Game and that u r destroying some of this effort within 1 update ( And u do that Every update)
2) that u r changing Things in item mall:
Eg u offered Ghost Set in March Box. People spent alot of Money to buy alot of boxes to get the rare Set
2 Weeks later u offer the Ghost Set in an Other Box.... And that Way all the People who bought so Mans boxes before... How do u think they Feel?????

#14 FerRawrRawr

FerRawrRawr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Lol...

Do u Know what is Not fair?

1) that we are spending a Lot of Time and effort in this Game and that u r destroying some of this effort within 1 update ( And u do that Every update)
2) that u r changing Things in item mall:
Eg u offered Ghost Set in March Box. People spent alot of Money to buy alot of boxes to get the rare Set
2 Weeks later u offer the Ghost Set in an Other Box.... And that Way all the People who bought so Mans boxes before... How do u think they Feel?????

In regards to the ghost set, it was hard as hell to get in both boxes.

And besides that's how they make their money. Without gimmicks like that we wouldn't be playing right now, would we?

Edited by FerRawrRawr, 27 April 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#15 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Ah Zep, you crack me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users