all about parties - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

all about parties

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

just wondering, since there's event going on, what is the longest, popular, fastest or best party you've ever seen? doesn't have to be longest and best one party. longest meaning name doesn't change or people don't change lol. popular meaning always want to be in it. fastest is on turn ins. negatives are ok too like worst party. just for fun lol

Edited by RichestinIRO, 26 April 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#2 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

Longest...Me on HP, Hwiz friend, and Sader->Pally friend. Spent like 3 months straight everyday in Nameless (least it felt like three months, might of only been in 2010, but exact dates have escaped me D:). I can't quite remember if Wizard was normal wizard when we started. But sader was just a normal sader when we started, and then turned around and went back there as pally as soon as he was in share range again. It was fun..and hectic sometimes with the crazy mobs and beezlebub. Was good times. As far as popular, wouldn't say we were, but on the occasion that we didn't have wizard friend, we'd have quite a few other wizards line up to take his place (who could complain against fs/tank in one shot for NL really).

I'd say we did quite well there, we'd survive crazy mobs and stuff. Somehow even after day after day I almost always looked forward to partying with them and going there. Think the only one that wanted to bash he head against the wall occasionally was the tank, for obvious reasons. :)

Trying to remember ridiculous parties before that...only thing I can think of is really really old duo parties I had with old guildies. Or the occassional, whole bunch of random guildies that are on and killing stuff even if we don't have support, etc. Ah, old days.

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:55 PM

The longest is the one I was in with my alt because all my friends quit years ago and I played by myself ever since.

Edited by Sera, 26 April 2011 - 09:55 PM.

#4 Onis

Onis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

The longest is the one I was in with my alt because all my friends quit years ago and I played by myself ever since.

There's an old wisdom of alpha and beta players of Ragnarok... "No one quit Ragnarok. Ever. They all come back some day."
I bet each of us has quit like 10 times already. Sometimes we swore to never come back... other times we just shyly accept that we're humans and we just need a long, long break.

Although my longest and fastest was also with my alts, since all my friends are also... uh. In the denial part.

#5 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

There's an old wisdom of alpha and beta players of Ragnarok... "No one quit Ragnarok. Ever. They all come back some day."
I bet each of us has quit like 10 times already. Sometimes we swore to never come back... other times we just shyly accept that we're humans and we just need a long, long break.

Although my longest and fastest was also with my alts, since all my friends are also... uh. In the denial part.

Truer words have never been spoken. :)

#6 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

I quit RO for Heroin, causing a paradox, since you never really quit either of them.

#7 Smile4me

Smile4me

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Ymir, Valk

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

Hmm best party had to be at abyss while nearly everyone in the party was in vent doing karaoke. The free bms for singing was a nice bonus too xP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users