• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VonBankier

VonBankier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:01 AM

Hi, I have a lvl 73 dagger rogue. Before the renewal I was lvling at the alligators, but now I see there aren't even alligators anymore on that map. So where should I go? I looked it up on irowiki and it said metallings/porcellios, or harpies with bowling bash. But aren't there those NPCs who give exp for killing a x number of monsters anymore?

#2 Dinmak

Dinmak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:29 AM

Actually, there's a hunting quests for Harpies going on until...I don't know, may 5 or something like that.

If you don't wanna do that, well, you could always...I don't know.... go do some quests. Help Mikhail quest gives 1m exp.

#3 VonBankier

VonBankier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Actually, there's a hunting quests for Harpies going on until...I don't know, may 5 or something like that.

If you don't wanna do that, well, you could always...I don't know.... go do some quests. Help Mikhail quest gives 1m exp.

I'd like to do that, but I checked harpies stats and I can't kill them easily, I don't have 95% flee nor 100% hit. I'll look into that quest then :wub:

#4 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Even if you can't kill them, go at peak times and see if a party will let you join.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users