Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

Leonis is offline - the other server is online -.- ....

The character select server was up and down earlier this morning, you should be able to get in ok now.

#202 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:40 AM

laugh if they did a roll back haha xD

It did have a rollback but the wing still there ... but lost lots of zulies <_<

#203 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:41 AM

come on u guys had all that downtime last night and now ur doing maint again give me a break this is exactly why population is dying out lol.

#204 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

Why does Leonis go so many times offline and online .
its geting prety anoying
---
PS : The Update is nice

-------
Are you gona give back the Roll Back stuff?

Edited by Gojan, 28 April 2011 - 08:43 AM.

#205 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

Seem like its only Leonis is crashing, Draconis is still up ...

#206 SkepticaL

SkepticaL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

leonis just had another dc... i think i speak for everyone when i say just do an emergency maint and get it fixed... we would rather that than play for a few mins then dc

#207 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

It's either

a ) they messing up like usual
b ) hackers trying to dupe

Edited by StijnDP, 28 April 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#208 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:53 AM

I'll use that too! :D
How many Draco members are active in here btw??

I guess if every draco member steals my sig then we'll figure it out eventually -_-

Your letter must be read by the Dev Team and Must be pinned <_<

I asked Zeppelin if he would make sure that it reached them. I have yet to receive a response so I'm not sure if he's read it yet. Only one person has commented on it though and it is gradually fading down the list.

#209 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

im gonna go with A

#210 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:49 AM

UBER BUG -

i just got dced at junon, then tried to login and said, i was still loged in o.o

----------
Edit
-------

cannot login anymore with char, when at char select - it says server disconnected
----
Crappy update <_<

Edited by Gojan, 28 April 2011 - 09:54 AM.

#211 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

Gojan,

Someone is looking to see if the server may have gone down again, otherwise wait 2-5 minutes and try again.

#212 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

i had dc too

we dc every hour!!!!!!!!

its incredible!!! after each update, the game gets worser and worser!!

seriously: do u want to kill this game???

#213 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:09 AM

seriously: do u want to kill this game???

That would entail entering the Matrix. They can't keep us from dcing, so I guess "Killing the game" is somewhat out of their reach <_<

#214 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

Nice update. When will I be able to do fate quest, it has been 3 weeks since I sent ticket in. =(

#215 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:02 AM

mmoserverstatus say's it's been up for 3 hours, However I assume it's not safe at all to vend 6 shops now is it <_<

#216 matana

matana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

When I see each updates, I just notice there is a mind of "good will", but look more in details... This mainly unstable, and instead of fix main known bugs, I probably not wrong if I say, more bugs added than removed. Also, changing all the time the habbits, drops etc, people have to explore all the time (that is good for me, give an interest of discover), but... I can unfortunatly notice its harder and harder... that doesnt help to motivate new gamers to come on ROSE and start play...who gonna play in these conditions ?

Of course the team makes lot of works, but I think it need to be managed differently (I mean priority / time / changes )

I think, updates are good Idea, but I think better to focus on known bugs and problems, and fix them before to start make new things. For long term development of the game, this need stability, and actually that not the case, (bugs, big changes of difficulty, etc..). I talked to an "old irose player" (that just look at ROSE NA, but doesnt play) and he told me that he feels like ROSE team want to kill the game with this kind of acts and updates..lol

Once for all, make the change in a way, but stop change the way every weeks, then fix bugs. If you think about to give more difficulty to give more interest for people..I think you will loose users. Maybe it should be like before, not too difficult, not too easy, and give option for people that want challenge. I mean not change what is acquired for long time, but create new things. Better to offer new things (unbugged^^) than remove things or modify them, in this wway less people will complain.

Now you can say I talk too much, and that I talk crap, but anyway I'm so bored of so much unstability...I quit for a time btw.. think what you want .

maybe there are not enough people in team but it would be great to :

- activ GM ingame, caring server from bad users, (or make a smart bot, to kick spammers, zuly sellers... like old time , rule of "one shout by people, and by screen" (last 20 lines)

- balanced game for low/high levels ( give exclusiv drops for low lvl, then highs would need low levels farming to craft ...or other things... that give change for lows...)

and mostly...

- serious updates..whatever about new things..take the time to test your updates on a alternative server before to put it online, even if there is only 1 update a month... I think lot of people will agree with that. Also think about what do you change, and is it fair, balanced, and good to keep people or afraid people ? (Example: to have lowered the dodge of thing = kill raider job <_<, (also lower dodge on kind of stuff, and not the other like def, speed etc.. i mean unfair between jobs.. why only change dodge and not def or speed etc..) or increase atk/acc of some mobs makes knights "almost" useless but for sure alot less efficient ?... I talk about these things ^^... like lies about % .. when you fail your reffine like 20 times at once, with like 70-90% success ... I mean are you kidding ?

(also a "reset" option (like before?) will be nice when you get diconnected with windows going anywhere... sometime you try for loong time to recover some window/view and no option to reset and makes comme all in center of screen.

have fun everyone, courage and patience !

Edited by matana, 28 April 2011 - 11:32 AM.

#217 PogiSaMikropono

PogiSaMikropono

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

so where is the best place to farm? im so broke i really need to farm

#218 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

more crashes more crashes like every update they do server crashes all day after patch test ur stuff before u put it online i mean its not that complicated to make sure ur things work before u give them to us even as worthless as this one is lol.

#219 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

so where is the best place to farm? im so broke i really need to farm

Draconis

Damnit man if I was Gravity developer I would shoot myself in the head because of my incompetence. Or I would at least resign and start flipping burgers at McD.

If I were developer one of the first things I would do is to develop an auction house so that my players aren't required to keep their computers on 24/7 (and even then rebuild shops multiple times each day because you lose connection just for a few seconds).
Or my mind would imagine a function that when you disconnect while having a shop, the game would automatically start auto-retry to connect again, set up shop at the same place again and sell all items in the same places and same prices again.
Tell me 1 player who wouldn't like any of these functions and hasn't wished to have them in any version of rose for the past years. Oh wait, there is actually a free rose server out there who has an auction house implemented totally free!

No really. I would serve my customers like I always do with all the applications that I make at my work or for my fun instead of taking a poop on my costumer's heads.

#220 NoClericHere

NoClericHere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

this is retarded!!!! why are we all getting d/c every 10 minutes! the support team is going to have a shet load of work to do with all of the people that got hacked and had everything taken from them! get your crap together dev 's!! every patchnote is the exact same and it is really ruining the game.... its just really sad and very very maddening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop worrying about short term income with the item mall and work on the game! i would never recommend this game to anyone EVER!!! i will never play another gravity game in my life!

EDIT: + 1 million to StijnDP!!!! (reached my quota of positive notes for the day)... =.="

Edited by NoClericHere, 28 April 2011 - 11:39 AM.

#221 Acrylia

Acrylia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:22 PM

like i said before ever patch the next day it jus crashes all day long while support team never even tells us yes we know about this and working on it instead they jus stay silent while community is outraged!

#222 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

Still crashing all the time, people?

I dont want to even bother vending untill I hear there is some sort of stability :X

#223 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

like i said before ever patch the next day it jus crashes all day long while support team never even tells us yes we know about this and working on it instead they jus stay silent while community is outraged!

Acrylia, I've mentioned in several threads, as well as in-game that the Dev Team is aware of the recent disconnections and is working to resolve the issue. I apologize if you feel we are not keeping you informed, that is certainly not our intention.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

#224 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:47 PM

Acrylia, I've mentioned in several threads, as well as in-game that the Dev Team is aware of the recent disconnections and is working to resolve the issue. I apologize if you feel we are not keeping you informed, that is certainly not our intention.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

zep, u apologize each week (each week!!) for bugs or disconnections and so on...

how we should trust u anymore? cause each week u say the same, but it never gets better!

#225 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

not his fault it never gets better though, but you are right, it doesn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users