"You are out of available paid playing time" - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

"You are out of available paid playing time"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alorien

Alorien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:26 AM

So, something "fun" happened just now.
I was logging in my two accounts at once to test something, sleepy as I am, I logged the same account in twice. Which ended up disconnecting the first.
Has happened a hundred times, no problem. So I log in, I move out of Prontera and.. *Poof* Disconnect!

Now every time I log in, I get as far as the server select screen, after that I get a "disconnected from server" message followed by a "You are out of available paid playing time. Game will be shut down automatically (10)" message.
Restarting the client did nothing to change this. Funnily enough, it's only the account I logged in twice by accident that I can't access. Of course I've already sent in a ticket, I'm just hoping to perhaps get a quicker solution, or at least a chuckle out of a few people, by posting here as well.

Edit: Yay! The issue miraculously resolved itself after half an hour <_<

Edited by Alorien, 28 April 2011 - 01:52 AM.

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

It's gravity's way of saying, "give us more money!!!!"

Edited by MrBudd, 28 April 2011 - 05:05 AM.

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

They were messing around with the billing section of the website earlier in the morning so this is the most likely cause.

#4 Cryslia

Cryslia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:03 AM

it fits the track record though touch a section more random bugs in a related area

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users