bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

We are aware of the Slotted Items appearing without slots. As for the Eggs, we've added more locations per map, so if you check the "usual" spots, you may not find the egg anymore, you'll need to search harder to discover their new locations!

I have confirmed that the Easter Egg spawns are functioning properly now, like I said, it may just be harder to find the eggs or learn their new locations.

taking 50minutes to find an egg is not what i would view as fun or even an event. And to think i even had a chance of getting the wings.

#27 FerRawrRawr

FerRawrRawr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:53 PM

I found every single egg. You guys are bad <_<

#28 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

I found every single egg. You guys are bad <_<

I, too, found every single egg, but if you keep going, you will see how frustration it is. the rule is that there is only 1 spawn egg at the time. Unless the current egg is found and killed, the next egg will not spawn. To me, this is a waste of time to continue with the event. The event is officially over for me.

Edited by ChampPower, 28 April 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#29 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

Aside from the Slotted items not appearing with slots (You can still place a GEM inside the item), and a few known Item Mall display issues (May not have been reported, but we are aware of them), is there any other bugs or issues you'd like to report?

Regarding the Easter Event, it is functioning as intended, and the more people that participate, inevitably, the easier the event will become. Just keep at it, the wings are worth it!

#30 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Regarding the Easter Event, it is functioning as intended, and the more people that participate, inevitably, the easier the event will become. Just keep at it, the wings are worth it!

I don't think so, Zep. It took me 43 eggs to get 1 wing. I know that is just me being unlucky. Still, that is a huge number of eggs. With the current situation, I do not think that i can collect half of those eggs before the event is over.

#31 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

I don't think so, Zep. It took me 43 eggs to get 1 wing. I know that is just me being unlucky. Still, that is a huge number of eggs. With the current situation, I do not think that i can collect half of those eggs before the event is over.

What is the current situation you describe? There is always one egg on a particular map at a time. Players need to discover the 10 locations per egg/per map. Also, the wings are intended to be rare, they are not just "do Task A then B, and receive the Wings." I would expect only the hardcore users will obtain the wings, which it sounds like you did already, yet you want more (which is understandable). <_<

#32 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

I will not holding anything against you, zep, because you help us a lot in this event. I dare to say, "Without you we cannot have this event." However, i believe the current situation is full of frustration. There are 5 different players constantly running around the map looking for the egg, but sometime we cannot find any egg after half hours of constantly running around. In fact, just a few minutes ago, without your help, I could not find any egg neither, even though I ran over all the egg spots many many time. It is seriously frustrating.

#33 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

I will not holding anything against you, zep, because you help us a lot in this event. I dare to say, "Without you we cannot have this event." However, i believe the current situation is full of frustration. There are 5 different players constantly running around the map looking for the egg, but sometime we cannot find any egg after half hours of constantly running around. In fact, just a few minutes ago, without your help, I could not find any egg neither, even though I ran over all the egg spots many many time. It is seriously frustrating.

There does seem to be an issue with the Red Egg spawn. There are 10 different locations, yet, after te 10th location, it will not push over back to the 1st location. The final Red Egg does continue to spawn, however, it only spawns once every 4-6 minutes.

I have made the Dev Team aware of this issue. All other colors are working properly and continuously cycle.

#34 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

Aside from the Slotted items not appearing with slots (You can still place a GEM inside the item), and a few known Item Mall display issues (May not have been reported, but we are aware of them), is there any other bugs or issues you'd like to report?

One more thing I noticed is when you vend and drop the items on the vending window, the name of the Item to be vend is displayed on the left-hand corner of the screen and doesn't appear on the right place near the Item picture.

I know that the wings are worth it. <_< But as you have posted "... and the more people that participate...", the problem is we here at Draconis does'nt have that many players that do the quest anymore, because of the frustration maybe, some just stays at the "known" spots and hoping it'll appear but some of them are just there but afking -_-

P.S. I got a red egg once. It never appeared again.

#35 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Sorry to say this Zepp, without your help last week, there wont be a single person who is wearing the Costume nor even remotely getting the wings but now it is a total failure with the addition spot the Dev team put in. Everyone that I know hunting the egg constantly (not those stand around and wait for it to appear, people that I knew is constantly searching for the egg) has starting to stop. Personally I search a map for 30 min straight and couldnt see a single egg and every inch of the map tell me this ... it is time to find something else to do then wasting time on this so call "EVENT" because honestly it isnt an event anymore .....

*** 100% agree with ChampPower

#36 SlapBack

SlapBack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:26 AM

I hope the event takes forever to get one pair of wings......back in my day we leveled at blue mc's cause it was highest point in game no how long that took for a level <_<......everyone wants the easy route!

#37 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:11 AM

I hope the event takes forever to get one pair of wings......back in my day we leveled at blue mc's cause it was highest point in game no how long that took for a level <_<......everyone wants the easy route!

Have you try the to hunt some egg yet? LOL probably not ...

Everyone that is still playing this game is all "back in the days" ... so dont know what you trying to prove.

#38 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:40 AM

There does seem to be an issue with the Red Egg spawn. There are 10 different locations, yet, after te 10th location, it will not push over back to the 1st location. The final Red Egg does continue to spawn, however, it only spawns once every 4-6 minutes.

I have made the Dev Team aware of this issue. All other colors are working properly and continuously cycle.

yes there have been about 15-25 people standing in one spot where it occasionally spawned for ages !
a fix soon would be great <_<

#39 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

I don't understand why you've increased the number of egg spawns to 10, that's crazy
Now we have to search for twice more spawns than before... Did you expect us to be happy with that? Especially now that we've already had one full week of bugged event, don't put another week of searching for eggs on one map for hours

#40 LordAlbion

LordAlbion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

I want the event back to what it was: Zep would show up and spawn eggs!!
Seriously, it's more like a grueling, tedious QUEST then a fun event. Turn it off please, It's presence is nauseating.

Time spent to gather 6 eggs: 2+ hours
Reward: 10 red eggs that regen 15%hp (WTF???....SERIOUSLY!!! WTF!!!)

#41 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

Now we have to search for twice more spawns than before... Did you expect us to be happy with that?

Isn't that what an Easter Egg hunt is supposed to be?

#42 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

this spoiled brats want everything handed out

#43 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:57 AM

They could have just chosen 5 new spawns and removed the 5 old ones

You obviously have a character with 1 million mspd who can cover the whole map within a few minutes, but think of the noobs
(I have the fastest cart myself but still...)

Stop being to elitist FFS

Edited by Niluje, 30 April 2011 - 03:04 AM.

#44 gusperjos

gusperjos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

no game without buggg

#45 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:32 AM

[sarcasm] Maybe they should just cut to the chase and just give everybody the entire outfit automatically into their inventory. Then nobody has to run around and actually play the game at all. [/sarcasm] :wub:

i think it's a really cool event myself. or at least it would be if they could get the red egg spawning properly.

#46 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

Gotten alot of special easter eggs, no wings so far. Some people get only a few or just 1 and get lucky xD hardcore players rofl!!

I'd be okay with the wing being this rare if the event worked as it should, we have been plagued by bad spawning eggs almost everyday, zep has been wonderfull in spawning more but to get a wing we have to spend hours and hours waiting. If everything spawns as it should it just takes 15-20min to do 1 run, maybe longer if you get people to take eggs just before you are there. If the red eggs will spawn normally again ill start again, but for now ill wait. If i want a red egg i have to ks a bunch of other people waiting for it, you can work with standing in line but not everyone listens. They will ks me too and i dont blame them at all..... waiting waiting

Spawnrate is fine for getting the bunny set though, 5 runs isnt that hard to do even with a bugged red.

#47 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

Gotten alot of special easter eggs, no wings so far. Some people get only a few or just 1 and get lucky xD hardcore players rofl!!

I'd be okay with the wing being this rare if the event worked as it should, we have been plagued by bad spawning eggs almost everyday, zep has been wonderfull in spawning more but to get a wing we have to spend hours and hours waiting. If everything spawns as it should it just takes 15-20min to do 1 run, maybe longer if you get people to take eggs just before you are there. If the red eggs will spawn normally again ill start again, but for now ill wait. If i want a red egg i have to ks a bunch of other people waiting for it, you can work with standing in line but not everyone listens. They will ks me too and i dont blame them at all..... waiting waiting

Spawnrate is fine for getting the bunny set though, 5 runs isnt that hard to do even with a bugged red.

The Red Eggs are now spawning correctly again and I will continue to be in-game to help make sure they don't get stuck!

#48 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:59 AM

Thank you Zeppelin, we might get more flying bunnies today ^^

#49 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:42 AM

Just curious what's consider "hard core" player?

I work all the time and manage to spend few hours before and after work on hunting. Manage to get 37 special eggs and no wings ..... So what's the definition of hard core player?

Those that don't have school and don't have to work?

#50 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

I have come across a bug. I used several captain ruvens tokens to kill the bosses to get boxes. When i killed the bosses every time i got only lvl 200 gear, not once a box. is this intended or?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users