Need advice from Lord Knight pro - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need advice from Lord Knight pro

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

I plan to build a LK with the skills below. Stats I will play around with on my own. Please let me know if this is a good build or if I've neglected any important skills.

Thanks for looking.

Sword Mastery Level 1
Two-Handed Sword Mastery Level 10
Increase Recuperative Power Level 10
Bash Level 10
Provoke Level 5
Magnum Break Level 10
Endure Level 3
Moving HP Recovery Level 1 Quest
Skill
Fatal Blow Level 1 Quest
Skill
Auto Berserk Level 1 Quest
Skill
Spear Mastery Level 10
Pierce Level 5
Spear Stab Level 5
Two-Hand Quicken Level 10
Auto Counter Level 5
Bowling Bash Level 10
Riding Level 1
Cavalry Mastery Level 5
Parrying Level 10
Concentration Level 1
Tension Relax Level 1
Berserk Level 1
Spiral Pierce Level 5
One-Hand Quicken Level 1 Soul
Linked
Charge Attack Level 1 Quest
Skill

#2 iNz4Ne

iNz4Ne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

IM no real pro but neither a noob. I pretty much go with the same Skill build. The only thing i can suggest you is to drop Cavalry Mastery and only skill Peco Riding.

Why? Because as RK you will have Dragon mastery and wont ride on a peco anymore (and thus wasted skill points). Lvl 1 peco riding is the pre req. Maybe drop Tension relax and go into your Self buffs as you will need them and they help ALOT. (Atleast get maxed Spear Dynamo/Concentration)

Thats all i gotta say. And dont expect ot much hlep here. This forum is kinda DEAD LOL.

#3 Ethasi

Ethasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

You need Cavalier Mastery 1 to get Dragon Training. Any more than that is worthless to you, in my opinion. I am not sure what kind of build you are going for, since you have both 2H sword mastery and Spear Mastery maxed. I assume you are going 2H sword since you have parry, so I will tell you this. The in-game description lies, you only need 5 ranks of spear mastery for Clashing Spiral, and I found that out the hard way (thank god for neurolizers). Frenzy is also a great skill to have on ocassion. I am not too sure what "concentration" is, however (a lot of the skills you have listed seem to be not using their iRO names, so some guessing is required).

Also, don't listen to him. The forum can be very helpful. =3

#4 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

That skill build sucks honestly, you got Concentration (Spear dynamo?) Lv.1 It has to be Lv.5 one of the most useful skill you'll get plus, drop cavalry mastery to 1. On some of the skill it depends on your stat build if you're going for an Agi/hybrid type RK or a DB/ SVDI RK.

If you're going to be a non-agi RK drop parry and max spear mastery as you will hardly (never) use a two handed sword efficiently.

#5 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

I'd have to agree with HRdevil on this one.

If you're an LK/RK without Spear Dynamo5, there's absolutely something wrong with your build and you will suck. xD

Also Cavalier Mastery becomes obsolete the moment you become an RK, because RK's use Dragons not Pecos. Take Cavalier Mastery 5 down to lv1 as a pre-requisite for Dragon Training and place it into Spear Dynamo 5.

#6 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks to everyone for their inputs. I will take your consideration. Will raise concentration to 5 and lower spear cavalry to 1. However I am still left with 7 skill points. Should I add them to Piece, Spear Stab, Spear Boom or Spiral Pierce?

Again thank you guys.

Edited by DieNasty, 29 April 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#7 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

can rk ride pecos?

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

Thanks to everyone for their inputs. I will take your consideration. Will raise concentration to 5 and lower spear cavalry to 1. However I am still left with 7 skill points. Should I add them to Piece, Spear Stab, Spear Boom or Spiral Pierce?

Again thank you guys.

Yes, it is highly recommended you get Clashing Spiral 5. And what is Spear Cavalry? It's called Cavalry Mastery.

Do you have Relax? Could always use the extra healing power if you're soloing. And how do you have so many skill pts remaining?

Here is an example skill build. There's no way you'd have that many remaining skill points. You must've neglected something important. I'm not looking at what you've listed already, because it's kinda hard to read from the way you're presenting the skills. Especially when you're not using iRO translated names. xD

can rk ride pecos?

No, you cannot ride Pecos. The moment you turn an RK you'll be limited to using an oversized Green Ferus mount. xD You don't need Dragon Training to get the mount, but you do need it to raise your Aspd back to normal levels.

#9 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for the response. I those names from a skill simulator on the internet. I believe Spiral Pierce is the same as Clashing Spiral. Again thanks everyone for providing your input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users