bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

hey i recently used my 2 characters to fight 2 different bosses in oblivion temple, i used a total of 4 ruvens tokens and out of the 2 times i killed the bosses, both dropped Legendary mana steam rifles. Is this correct or?

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

hey i recently used my 2 characters to fight 2 different bosses in oblivion temple, i used a total of 4 ruvens tokens and out of the 2 times i killed the bosses, both dropped Legendary mana steam rifles. Is this correct or?

according to rose compendium: http://rose.kuro-tej....php?m=31&i=322 the armor/weapon and mask chests no longer drop, so thats a shame

the amount of coins used is correct too

#3 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

according to rose compendium: http://rose.kuro-tej....php?m=31&i=322 the armor/weapon and mask chests no longer drop, so thats a shame

the amount of coins used is correct too

what is the point of ruven tokens then?

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

what is the point of ruven tokens then?

without the armor and weapons chests they do loose some shine :S a few other quests from the arua / hebarn followers, rags to relics quest uses tokens

im all for them bringing back these chests, if they want more rare oblivion uniques add something to the box like scarabs, maybe its part of the drop update idk

#5 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

WOW i was going to buy some ruvens to do some temple raids. ouch. i think i'd be rather angry to find that the boss at the end of the instance no longer dropped the item that the raid was designed for. now did, at any time over the past couple of months, any of rose's patch notes say anywhere that they were taking out the pharo's chest of masks/ armory chest?? out of the raids, that is. - raids you have to pay IRL cash to the item mall to obtain the tokens to do the quests. Looking over the compendium the unique weapons from those chests have been moved to some various bosses (varus & tyrant warship - masks are not in game at all). But they put the ruvens in game for the OT quests, and the OT raids. and put in specific quest rewards (uni weapons, masks, various items from jorgus' quests/chest of ra'aj.) and they are still selling ruvens tokens but, once again, they dont give the expected item that we bought them for. i feel rather cheated, once more, from the item mall.

Can anyone confirm that the chest of ra'aj still is given as a quest reward?? i dont want to waste my time nor my IRL money on tokens to do quest if the item at the end isnt what i expect.

on another note... they took the ledgendary 145 weapons out of the cave of ulverick raids.... -_- at least for the owand, it now drops from moon bro/sis, bolder golum and some statue thingys in luna temple b2.

#6 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Spend only 20 item mall points and several minutes of your time and get your very own legendary lvl 200 weapon!

#7 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

WOW i was going to buy some ruvens to do some temple raids. ouch. i think i'd be rather angry to find that the boss at the end of the instance no longer dropped the item that the raid was designed for. now did, at any time over the past couple of months, any of rose's patch notes say anywhere that they were taking out the pharo's chest of masks/ armory chest?? out of the raids, that is. - raids you have to pay IRL cash to the item mall to obtain the tokens to do the quests. Looking over the compendium the unique weapons from those chests have been moved to some various bosses (varus & tyrant warship - masks are not in game at all). But they put the ruvens in game for the OT quests, and the OT raids. and put in specific quest rewards (uni weapons, masks, various items from jorgus' quests/chest of ra'aj.) and they are still selling ruvens tokens but, once again, they dont give the expected item that we bought them for. i feel rather cheated, once more, from the item mall.

Can anyone confirm that the chest of ra'aj still is given as a quest reward?? i dont want to waste my time nor my IRL money on tokens to do quest if the item at the end isnt what i expect.

on another note... they took the ledgendary 145 weapons out of the cave of ulverick raids.... -_- at least for the owand, it now drops from moon bro/sis, bolder golum and some statue thingys in luna temple b2.

Please note that certain boss drops may be given from a different system than the regular drops list.
The monster's AIP (Artificial Intelligence Program) files sometimes trigger a quest function on death and this can be responsible for creating a drop.
If that is the case then that drop will not be a part of the official drops list so it will not show up in the compendium database.

I'm not saying that this is definitely the case here with this raid because I haven't traced the data through to see what happens here. I'm just saying that it is possible that the drop could still happen if it is controlled by AIP and/or QSD files.

#8 gusperjos

gusperjos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

i hope they will fix that suck drop to be the normal like before,

#9 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

S> Pharaoh's Armory Crate

#10 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

I have sent a request to the Development Team to find out if this is intended or not. These Raid Rooms used to be dropping the Armory and Mask Crates, and I am inquiring with the Development Team to see if they will be added back to these rooms or not.

Thank you for your report and patience during this time. In the meantime, send me a private message with the name of a character you'd like to have Ruvens Tokens added back onto the account and I'll restore the "lost" tokens.

#11 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

thanks very much zep!! could you also find out by chance, what is meant to be the rewardm for the cave of ulverick instance? oh yes and by any chance, is the "hiria's tear" necklace(s) meant to be a reward for something too? (http://rose.kuro-tej....php?m=30&i=172) drools. or are they all ready in game as a quest reward and i just didnt know about it???

and where if anywhere have the moved the unique masks to?

#12 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

oh yes and by any chance, is the "hiria's tear" necklace(s) meant to be a reward for something too? (http://rose.kuro-tej....php?m=30&i=172) drools. or are they all ready in game as a quest reward and i just didnt know about it???

Hiria's Tear is currently not available in game and is intended for use in future content (although it's unlikely they will be using the stats displayed there).

#13 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hiria's Tear is currently not available in game and is intended for use in future content (although it's unlikely they will be using the stats displayed there).

NICE
BOO!

The CON 40 will be awesome if implemented -_-

#14 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

thank you genesis!!!
Ha i thought the same bout that con 40 piece, then realized how hard id be working to farm out the 3 con 20 UW peices for interim crafting. then stressed bout it lol. they sure do seem sexy tho.

#15 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

thank you genesis!!!
Ha i thought the same bout that con 40 piece, then realized how hard id be working to farm out the 3 con 20 UW peices for interim crafting. then stressed bout it lol. they sure do seem sexy tho.

If that is added to ingame content I'll be happy to farm you one (Draco & Utix is yours) -_-

#16 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

draco also. ign Aramissy or ValkyrieDiamonds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users