Just a suggestion since it's hard to keep my internet up - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just a suggestion since it's hard to keep my internet up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lOOlOOlOl

lOOlOOlOl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:56 PM

Ok, here's the situation and then the suggestion: I go online and start the download for this ragnarok...I turn off hibernation, sleep, ect; I go to eat or go out of the house for a bit (cooler underneath and charger hooked in (a little dangerous to leave on while going out) I come back, my first download speed is 120KB/s; when I came back it's 70KB/s and it'll take longer to download; I wait longer, come back in, modem experianced a disconnect, must start download over again. I suggest a torrent file download so I don't have to suffer through that, and my family uses the internet often so unplugging the LAN line isn't an option, but I also need the patches up-to-date because it takes (for me) 3Hours to patch through 1 year worth of patching...which sucks in my case. So that's why I suggest an up-to-date torrent download, or at least a torrent download so I can play.

EDIT* also I had my harddrive fried so I had to get a new one and start downloading again, so... yeah, it really sucks to download it again...

Edited by lOOlOOlOl, 30 April 2011 - 01:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users