[Valk] Level 99 Dancer needs help with Wanderer quest - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Valk] Level 99 Dancer needs help with Wanderer quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Neffy

Neffy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:51 AM

I am completely stuck with this quest. I've tried alone about 20 times but I can't seem to kill fast enough. Not only that but if I get 3+ novus on me at once or a red novus pops out of nowhere, my HP goes down really fast so I end up having to flywing a lot which wastes time =_=

I have spent so much on white potions and fly wings but I've come to the conclusion that I need to ask people for help.
My friends stopped playing back in December (when I hit 99) so I'd really like it if 1, 2, or even 3 people would help kill off the red novus and helping me kill the yellow ones.
I'd offer a reward or something but I've not got that much zeny since I've wasted so much on Agi Ups / immortal stews and things in a desperate attempt to complete the quest myself.

Please let me know if you'd like to help me, I'd really appreciate it :wub:
Thanks for reading!

#2 PudinPuddy

PudinPuddy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationjumping out a window
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:34 AM

omg I'd love to help you, but I'm on Ymir VIP server. -.-

#3 PudinPuddy

PudinPuddy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationjumping out a window
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

btw, you should probably go trans. WAYY more benefits.

#4 Neffy

Neffy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

omg I'd love to help you, but I'm on Ymir VIP server. -.-

I paid for a transfer there yesterday actually haha, don't know how long it'll take though ?_?
And hmmm yeah I guess you're right about trans being better, but I kind of want to try out a new class ^^

#5 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

I paid for a transfer there yesterday actually haha, don't know how long it'll take though ?_?
And hmmm yeah I guess you're right about trans being better, but I kind of want to try out a new class ^^

awww... too bad that ur gonna transfer... im from valk... but going trans is better... u get arrow vulcan, longing for happiness, marionette control and tarot card of fate... so i say go trans 1st. trust me you'll be happier you went trans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users