My Hunter fly went POOF D: - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My Hunter fly went POOF D:

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vaxidd

Vaxidd

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

Well just yesterday i bought me a hunterfly, and when i named it and all i fed it till it was stuffed, i always checked on his health while i was talking to a friend and kept on feeding him when it went to neutral and just when i was about to go to bed which would lead me to leaving RO i checked my pet than fed him cause he was in Neutral, and just today when i signed in hes gone. I don't seem to have him in a egg nor can i open the pet interface. Someone help? I dunno if its a bug or not =/

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

What did you do when you went to bed?
I think most likely it didn't get put away for the night and starved.

You need to either log out, change characters, or put it back into the egg shell before going AFK, otherwise it will starve and run away.

If you left it out, did you move to a different char, or close the RO window? If RO is not exited cleanly (alt+f4, or DCing), often the character can stay in game for a surprising length of time, which can be long enough to let the pet starve. Do any friends have access to your account? Could one of them have logged in, not noticed that you had a pet out, and let it starve?

If none of these apply, contact the GMs via a ticket, and they'll determine where it went, and if it was lost to a bug, restore it.

#3 Vaxidd

Vaxidd

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Mhm.. Well i closed the RO window. As in exist Window.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

Can try contacting GMs about it.

In future, always return pet to egg before logging off. Much safer that way.

#5 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

Im not sure weather it related....When u log in..did u experience a long time delay like 2 to 5 second to log in?

When never i have this issues my Orc Warrior will ended up from Loyal to cordial...

#6 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

Thank god it wasn't a Zealotus or Succubus pet. Hunterfly eggs are only worth 300K in Valk.

Btw y would u want a hunter fly for a pet? They are totally not cute :smooch:

Edited by Noumi, 11 August 2011 - 11:30 PM.

#7 XcultureX

XcultureX

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

My Incubus pet just vanished earlier today. It was out and well fed. One moment it was there then I used a flywing and it was gone. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users