Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:37 AM

Hello,
Are the admins lazy or what? -
in junon / zant / Adventure plane, are botters. selling imp this and that,
and today i saw on an Bot spree. dropping 1 zullie allot. it crashed my client 5 times,
why dont admins ban them Asap ...
?

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:25 AM

You must understand that it's 6AM in Marina Del Rey. There are a only a handfull of Gamemasters on duty now but they cannot monitor each area of every game. That is why we have the Support system.

If you see someone who is violating the Game Rules or being part of any ill-mannered activity, then please report him or her.

#3 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

Where is the Support System Anyways?

#4 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

www.support.warpportal.com

Edited by RangerLaura, 02 May 2011 - 05:52 AM.

#5 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Where is the Support System Anyways?

Been here since Beta and I still don't have that answer. Been waiting weeks on a ticket no luck, tried to get some GM to help look into it but no luck. Their version of support consists pretty much of an automated answer the first time and then after that, well............................? I know we are not suppose to assassinate the game or the people who work there but the truth of the matter is when it comes to support, they totally suck. (thats the truth, hardly a flame)

Edited by Cracker, 02 May 2011 - 07:20 AM.

#6 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:45 AM

there have been good times and bad times

good times are the fast responses or maybe taking long but solving that really annoying problem, fixiing bugs that wont allow you to log in or helping people get their stuff back after a crash

bad times were for example when they banned a ton of players because they had illegal zulie in the roseconomy( which someone spread around the market so no one knew) they banned a ton of people telling em we will resolve it

never forgave the support team for that little crappy act, took days, weeks for some to get back, and what did we do wrong ? nothing, we were playing the game legally

ive havent reported a ZS or botter since, do your work and I might help you, otherwise no

my.... . alot of anger got out here lol

atm i have to agree with geddeh though, they are on a dif timeschedule ( the minimap now also show server time, or local GM time if you dont get the first) and banning ZS is like killing -_-croaches

people who use macro's ( or maye a hack) to drop tons of zulie need to be pitied and forgotten, they are just trying to cause everyone to lagg horribly, has nothing to do with giviing money, is someone want s to give zulie let him drop 100k chests ) highest) should reduce the amount of chest and lagg and speed up giving zulie away.

#7 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Zulie sellers are on every game once in a while, it's hard to get rid of them they are like roaches who hide under edges. Slowly they'll be able to remove them, people just have to be patient. Or they could just fix the /ignore function until they do.

#8 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

woudnt an simple ip / computer ban be simple?

#9 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

They can just use a proxy to avoid that.

#10 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

How about they create a common skill that will automatically disconnect people if used by 5 people or something. Restrictions to level 30 below.. Just a thought :wub:

Edited by Xieg2, 02 May 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#11 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

How about they create a common skill that will automatically disconnect people if used by 5 people or something. Restrictions to level 30 below.. Just a thought :wub:

Then a clan or some people looking for a "kick" could just use it on random people...

#12 Gojan

Gojan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

Well the problem so far is it seems : There are to less admins or to much admins in the same time zone, that they are all Asleep around 6 AM

Why not Add more Admins from diffrent time zones, that would solve the problem of the 6 AM time

#13 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:13 PM

That is easier said then done.

#14 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Then a clan or some people looking for a "kick" could just use it on random people...

Didn't I say a restriction of sort? And they can just report the abusers and the whole clan will be banned :wub:

Well the problem so far is it seems : There are to less admins or to much admins in the same time zone, that they are all Asleep around 6 AM

Why not Add more Admins from diffrent time zones, that would solve the problem of the 6 AM time

They'll probably think about adding few more GM's if you are kind enough to donate "some" for their paygrade :wub:

#15 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Didn't I say a restriction of sort? And they can just report the abusers and the whole clan will be banned -_-

More work for those at support, instead if banning ZS they be banning clans. People will abuse this skill.

They'll probably think about adding few more GM's if you are kind enough to donate "some" for their paygrade -_-

Yes please.

#16 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

i will work for free LOL

#17 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

me too!

#18 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

It's actually not a bad idea to have a posse of volunteer GMs with very limited powers (ie just the power to kick offensive players)
Of course any time they kick someone it will be logged so that it is obvious whether they are abusing their ability or not.

Bit like having volunteer moderators here on the forums really.

#19 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

It's actually not a bad idea to have a posse of volunteer GMs with very limited powers (ie just the power to kick offensive players)
Of course any time they kick someone it will be logged so that it is obvious whether they are abusing their ability or not.

Bit like having volunteer moderators here on the forums really.

Vigilante posse is a good idea? The idea is quite horrid and opens up all kinds of possibilities for shakedowns and blackmail. How would a player even get to fight back? Ticket system is a joke and any thread in here asking for help or an explanation gets locked. I am actually quite amused at how long it will actually take before I get a reply now.

Edited by Cracker, 03 May 2011 - 05:24 AM.

#20 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:23 AM

I had somewhat the same idea. Giving a few trusted players the ability to remove a player out of the game. A notification would have been made for the Gamemaster on duty and the player would have to send in a ticket including screenshots and a valid reason why the player was removed. Abusing such power would result in your own accounts being suspended as a safety measure, just so that people will not abuse it.

But of course this is still highly dangerous and I am sure Gravity would not consider doing this.

Edited by gEddeh, 03 May 2011 - 05:25 AM.

#21 StijnDP

StijnDP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationBE

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

For botters: Lure a huge amount of mobs into their aoe and you'll have a lot of fun + you don't have to wait 48hours for a gm
For spammers: Just fix the /ignore function! and do not allow anyone to say two lines of chat that are +50% alike within 1minute time (1minute is not much)
For zulie droppers or the people who exploit the refining bug: Remove zulie dropping from the game. it has no use anyway (just trade if you want to give away money)

These are all quick and easy solutions. But Gravity doesn't care.

#22 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:00 PM

I drop zulie when im to lazy to trade noob beggars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users