Bought Item Mall Item is missing and can't send a ticket - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bought Item Mall Item is missing and can't send a ticket

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:34 PM

I especially purchase some WP points just to buy a separation drill from the Rose Item Mall Shop.. but when I checked my storage even my IM storage I can't find it.. damn.. what the hell is wrong with these games??? if not in ragnarok i would get problem/s here.. I already logged out and logged in minutes after still the same.. and I can't send ticket..

Edited by gEddeh, 05 May 2011 - 12:09 AM.
Avoiding word filter

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Ehm, why could you not send a ticket? -_- Also, you said you checked your Storage and your Item Mall storage. You might've opened the wrong one. Pressed ALT + B?

Next time, please do not try to avoid the word filter.

#3 DigitalIP

DigitalIP

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

Ehm, why could you not send a ticket? :P Also, you said you checked your Storage and your Item Mall storage. You might've opened the wrong one. Pressed ALT + B?

Next time, please do not try to avoid the word filter.

Im having the same problem as well, bought a Retrieval Medal a few days ago and not in any of the storages or in my items, bought a pet box this morning and same thing.

I guess i can try Alt B but not sure if that'll work either.

Sent a ticket in this morning because of the item mall issues and because i cant remember what warp portal email i set for my secondary account, no response yet.

And for the record, i prefer the old method of actually being able to login to the site to buy item mall options.

Just because something appears quick and easy doesnt mean it always is.

EDIT: Okay nevermind i found out where the IM items were placed, theres a Purchases List to the left of the in game Item Mall shop where the bought items are placed.

Still prefer the website item mall though..

Edited by DigitalIP, 05 May 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#4 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

Please refer to http://rose.warpport...mmallguide.aspx for information about the Item Mall's functions.

#5 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Please refer to http://rose.warpport...mmallguide.aspx for information about the Item Mall's functions.

it's sorted out, but the thing w/ ticket.. when i try to sumbit, it stucks at loading and even if you wait for an hour nothing happens. and no i don't have problem w/ net, as i'm able to go to sites and stuff..

#6 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:42 PM

The ticket system for WarpPortal is very laggy, I have no idea why it takes so long to send such small information. Hope they make it much faster sometime soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users