4 replies to this topic

#1 iNz4Ne

iNz4Ne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hi People,

uhm my names iNz4Ne (Ingame iNz4N3) and i play for around 2 weeks. I have alot of time for gaming due to no RL. Lul joke. But still im very active. I make full use of every Event (thats why im already Lvl 102 RK with some Medium Equips) and im looking for a nice active WoE guild with skilled players. If the Guild is doing some PvM action too (ET,MVP camping) then that would be awesome! Im 18 years old, always joking around (or trolling) and are willing to learn. Im lagging abit from time to time (cuz iRO Server laggs + im from Europe which means even more laggs), but I think its not tooo bad. The Guild should have atleast 10 active Members with advanced/veteran gear and should be skilled with WoE 2nd and such.

If someone is interested you can either PM me here or PM me ingame (iNz4N3). my Timezone is GMT+1 and im usually online at noon-evening-night.

#2 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Hi People,

uhm my names iNz4Ne (Ingame iNz4N3) and i play for around 2 weeks. I have alot of time for gaming due to no RL. Lul joke. But still im very active. I make full use of every Event (thats why im already Lvl 102 RK with some Medium Equips) and im looking for a nice active WoE guild with skilled players. If the Guild is doing some PvM action too (ET,MVP camping) then that would be awesome! Im 18 years old, always joking around (or trolling) and are willing to learn. Im lagging abit from time to time (cuz iRO Server laggs + im from Europe which means even more laggs), but I think its not tooo bad. The Guild should have atleast 10 active Members with advanced/veteran gear and should be skilled with WoE 2nd and such.

If someone is interested you can either PM me here or PM me ingame (iNz4N3). my Timezone is GMT+1 and im usually online at noon-evening-night.

thats pretty fast for 2 weeks... check my sig for our recruitment thread. we usually do medusa turn-in events often. so hit us up /no1

#3 iNz4Ne

iNz4Ne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

Alright, looks good so far. I'll visit you guys at your Guild Spot within the next few days...seems like oyure WoE'ing already! I still need to get another 15 or 20 levels for WoE though...

#4 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

sure thing... see yah!

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

The Guild should have atleast 10 active Members with advanced/veteran gear and should be skilled with WoE 2nd and such.

Such a guild exists?

Try unbound, infinity, jinx or Rambo. Just say you hate valk if they ask why you want to join them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users