Shopping while offline? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Shopping while offline?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Shopping while offline? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Offline vending allowed?

1. Yes. (10 votes [90.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.91%

2. No. (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mumboh

Mumboh

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

I don't know if this has been brought up already, but being able to type in a command that would leave your shop up as long as you remain offline?

It sucks leaving your computer on all day just to get some money-- it also skews the population a bit, imo.

Agree?

#2 lOOlOOlOl

lOOlOOlOl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

They're probably going to make an item to let you vend offline, or a headgear that gives the "Vending Offline" Skill possible for those w/ a cart only.
I vote Yes because I actually overheated my computer one time leaving it on to vend, and even all that, I disconnected...sucked...

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

In other MMORPGs, you vend offline by using an Auction House. Unfortunately, RO's Auction Houses suck balls so everyone's forced to keep their computers on 24/7 to vend.

There was a suggestion made some years ago for Merchants to have a skill that'll allow players to put up their cart as little stores to allow offline vending. Gravity put in AHs instead so I highly doubt we'll see anything like this in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users