Hunter job change desert wolf claw. - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hunter job change desert wolf claw.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 valkog22

valkog22

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Hello my fellow archers!

When I went to get my job change to hunter quest I saw that I needed to kill desert wolves a level 103 mob. at first I confused the desert wolf claws with the level 45 wolf claws. So I gathered all the materials and on my way back that is when I noticed that it was the desert wolf I needed instead. Not happy with this discovery and thinking that this had to be a mistake seeing as killing a level 103 mob at level 40 was in fact impossible I went and turned in the items anyway and it let me pass! I was able to use the level 45 wolf claws instead of the level 103 claw of the desert wolf! so all of you who are in despair that you cannot become a hunter know that the level 45 wolf claws will work! just note that the quest in my log did not update even though the game let me continue my job change quest line. I would like to hear if anyone else was able to do the same because I did not see anyone else on the forums mention this.

From Valkash [I am on valk]

#2 jinfreacks

jinfreacks

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

Hello my fellow archers!

When I went to get my job change to hunter quest I saw that I needed to kill desert wolves a level 103 mob. at first I confused the desert wolf claws with the level 45 wolf claws. So I gathered all the materials and on my way back that is when I noticed that it was the desert wolf I needed instead. Not happy with this discovery and thinking that this had to be a mistake seeing as killing a level 103 mob at level 40 was in fact impossible I went and turned in the items anyway and it let me pass! I was able to use the level 45 wolf claws instead of the level 103 claw of the desert wolf! so all of you who are in despair that you cannot become a hunter know that the level 45 wolf claws will work! just note that the quest in my log did not update even though the game let me continue my job change quest line. I would like to hear if anyone else was able to do the same because I did not see anyone else on the forums mention this.

From Valkash [I am on valk]

It didn't work on me.. they're really trying to make me get the desert wolf claw which is ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users